The Solaris United are a rebel group of Solaris workers, seeking to liberate their fellow unhappy laborers who work for Nef Anyo underground in Fortuna. The Solaris workers possess body augmentations that make them appear as Corpus-machine hybrids, and are responsible for processing the underground network of Orokin terraformation coolant and refining it for use back on the scorched surface of Orb Vallis on Venus.
To fully access this Syndicate, the player must complete the Vox Solaris quest.
Standing with Solaris United is earned from performing tasks for individual members.
- Completing Bounties for Eudico.
- Trading in fish to The Business.
- Performing Conservation.
- Trading in raw gems to Smokefinger.
- Trading in constructed and max ranked Kitguns to Rude Zuud, whether or not they have been gilded.
- Trading in constructed and max ranked MOAs to Legs, whether or not they have been gilded.
- Trading Debt-Bonds, obtained from Bounties, purchased from Ticker, or dropped by Profit-Taker Orb, to Ticker.
- Freeing captured Solaris in the Corpus Ship tileset using Granum Crowns.
- Freeing all captured Solaris in the Granum Void using the .
- Fishing for baited species, particularly Tromyzon, Charamote, and Synathid.
- Mining for Amarast, Thyst, and Zodian.
- Conservation for Bolarola, Horrasque, Stover, and Kubrodon.
Ranking up from Neutral to Old Mate requires a total of:
Notable People in Fortuna
At a platform above the pool of coolant a short distance from the spawn point, there is a Fortuna worker, who, when interacted with the prompt "We All Lift Together", will replay the cinematic that initially plays upon entering Fortuna for the first time and respawn the player at the spawn point.
- Main article: Eudico
Eudico is the floor boss of Fortuna, and secretly the leader of the Vox Solaris resistance movement. She offers Bounties for players to undertake in Orb Vallis, which offers both Solaris Standing and various other rewards.
- Main article: Rude Zuud
Rude Zuud is a gunsmith whose trade centers around Kitguns, modular primary and secondary weapons that players can craft with different parts and stats as they desire.
- Main article: Legs
Legs sells MOA Companions and the parts to create them, and can also help assemble Hound Companions (though parts must be sourced elsewhere). He also offers a small selection of robotic weapon blueprints.
- Main article: The Business
The Business (Biz) works to preserve the wildlife on Venus, who are being driven to extinction by the Corpus. He sells the equipment necessary to find and capture the wildlife for conservation. He also sells fishing spears and baits for the Servofishes found in the Orb Vallis.
- Main article: Smokefinger
Smokefinger works with mining equipment suited for the Orb Vallis.
- Main article: Ticker
Ticker allows the player to pay off Solaris NPCs' debts for rewards, in the form of Debt-Bonds, which can be exchanged for Solaris United standing or Landing Craft decorations.
When the player reaches the rank of Old Mate, all the adult Solaris NPCs will open their chest cavities, revealing their organic heads, dispensing with formalities and greeting the Tenno as a part of their family.
The chest cavities will not open if Creator Mode in Settings is enabled.
- Solaris is the Latin word for "solar", "of the sun".
- Before the release of Update 24, the faction used a different sigil, which was later replaced by the emblem of Fortuna itself. Part of the original emblem is still used for the Vox Solaris sigil.
- Before the release of Fortuna, Solaris could be seen on several Tenno relays.
- Solaris United ARG, for alternate reality game that introduced this Syndicate.
|Relay||Factions||Arbiters of Hexis • Cephalon Suda • New Loka • Red Veil • Steel Meridian • The Perrin Sequence|
|Neutral||Cephalon Simaris • Conclave|
|Landscape||Cetus||Ostron • The Quills|
|Fortuna||Solaris United • Ventkids • Vox Solaris|
|Necralisk||Entrati • Necraloid|
|Event||Operational Supply • Nightwave|
|Standing • Syndicate Radial Effects|