Sniper Ammo Mutation is an sniper rifle mod that converts any unused ammo type into Sniper Ammo. The affected sniper rifle will only convert ammo while equipped, and will not convert any ammo type used by holstered secondary weapons until their own ammo is full.
Although it is listed as a Sniper Rifle exclusive mod, it seems to be equippable on any weapon type that uses Sniper ammo, such as a Tonkor.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod was originally awarded to players who participated in Operation Sling-Stone.
- This mod is now available from Survival, Excavation, and Spy missions.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Functions well with Sentinel's Vacuum or Chesa Kubrow's Retrieve, which automatically collect unused ammo as needed.
- Scavenger mods affect the amount of ammo mutated. For example, if Shotgun Scavenger is active, converted Shotgun Ammo will be increased from 15 to 38.
- Incredibly useful for the Ogris, Penta and Tonkor.
- The Lenz and Kuva Bramma can equip both Sniper Ammo Mutation and Arrow Mutation.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sniper Ammo Mutation does not show in the Primary and the Exilus tabs of mods. One must navigate to the "All" or "Naramon" tab to find or to equip it.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Reserve Ammo||Ammo Drum • Shell Compression • Trick Mag|
|Magazine Capacity||Ammo Stock • Magazine Warp • Slip Magazine ( Prime) • Wildfire • Ice Storm • Tainted Mag • Tainted Clip • Burdened Magazine|
|Ammo Mutation||Rifle Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Sniper Ammo Mutation • Shotgun Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Pistol Ammo Mutation ( Prime) • Arrow Mutation • Vigilante Supplies|
|Ammo Pickup||Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired • Rifle Scavenger • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Pistol Scavenger|
|Ammo Efficiency||Skull Shots • Brain Storm|
|Ammo Refund||Blood For Ammo • Wild Frenzy|
|PvP||Maximum Capacity • Loaded Capacity • Full Capacity • Hydraulic Gauge • Hydraulic Chamber • Hydraulic Barrel • Draining Gloom|