Smoke Shadow is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that allows to temporarily cloak nearby allies along with himself.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Smoke Screen will also cloak allies within 15 meters for a few seconds.
- Allied cloak duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Teammates must be within range to receive the cast, after receiving the cast they can move away and still be cloaked.
- The range to affect allies is affected by Ability Range.
- Allied cloak duration is independent of Smoke Screen's rank. If Ash's Smoke Screen is of a lower rank than Smoke Shadow, it will be recastable before Smoke Shadow wears off, and thus allied cloak can be refreshed before its initial duration ends.
- Allied cloak can be dispelled by Nullifier bubbles, but not by Dispel .
- Allies benefit from Stealth Damage Multipliers on melee attacks while cloaked.
- Allies affected by Smoke Shadow include some NPCs such as Syndicate Operatives and Rescue Targets, however Defense Operatives and Kavor Defectors are not included.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last update: Hotfix 23.0.3 (2018-06-19)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.