- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Smoke Screen will also cloak allies within 15 meters for a few seconds.
- Allied cloak duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Teammates must be within range to receive the cast, after receiving the cast they can move away and still be cloaked.
- The range to affect allies is affected by Ability Range.
- Allied cloak duration is independent of Smoke Screen's rank. If Ash's Smoke Screen is of a lower rank than Smoke Shadow, it will be recastable before Smoke Shadow wears off, and thus allied cloak can be refreshed before its initial duration ends.
- Allied cloak can be dispelled by Nullifier bubbles, but not by Dispel .
- Allies benefit from Stealth Damage Multipliers on melee attacks while cloaked.
- Allies affected by Smoke Shadow include some NPCs such as Syndicate Operatives and Rescue Targets, however Defense Operatives and Kavor Defectors are not included.
Last update: Hotfix 23.0.3
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.