Drops a smoke bomb that stuns enemies and obscures their vision, rendering Ash invisible for a short time.
|Duration:2 / 4 / 6 / 8 s|
- Ash throws down a smoke bomb that staggers enemies within a radius of 10 meters for a short duration. Ash becomes untargetable for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 seconds.
- Even though Ash is untargetable, enemies will continue to attack near his last known location, and will make attempts to retaliate when harmed.
- Does not make Ash silent. Firing an unsuppressed weapon while under the effects of Smoke Screen will still alert nearby enemies to the player's presence.
- Hides Ash from Security Cameras, which prevents them from activating laser barriers.
- Smoke Screen will also apply to any equipped companion.
- Ash can not be knocked down or staggered during the cast animation.
- Can be cast while moving or in mid-air.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Smoke Screen does not end when Ash is downed.
- Main article: Smoke Shadow
- Smoke Screen does not prevent damage from Orokin Lasers or AoE damage such as poison clouds and explosions.
- The ability's short duration makes Smoke Screen only useful for quick flanking movements.
- The low duration also necessitates using the ability with care and paying attention to the remaining duration when active.
- Can be used when surrounded to stagger nearby enemies and escape.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.