Smite Infusion is a Warframe Augment Mod for Oberon that allows Smite to be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional Radiation damage to all attacks.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Add Radiation damage to weapons (excluding exalted weapon), additively to the IPS and elemental mods.
- Does not increase the damage of most abilities.
- Does not merge with Heat or Electricity
- For example, with a weapon with base damage of 100 Impact per bullet, the mod Hellfire at max rank, and the buff from Smite Infusion at max rank with 110 strength, the damage will be : 100 Impact, 90 Heat, and 110 Radiation.
- In this situation, if a status proc, it will have 100/300 chance to be Impact, 90/300 chance to be Heat, and 110/300 to be Radiation.
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- Multiple Smite Infusion do not stack; the buff with the highest Ability Strength will take effect.
- However if a weaker with more Ability Duration is cast, it will take effect after the stronger buff expires.