Smite Infusion is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows to be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional damage to all attacks.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Add damage to weapons (excluding exalted weapons), additively to the IPS and elemental mods.
- Does not increase the damage of most abilities.
- Does not merge with or
- For example, with a weapon with base damage of 100 per bullet, the mod Hellfire at max rank, and the buff from Smite Infusion at max rank with 110 strength, the damage will be : 100 , 90 , and 110 .
- In this situation, if a status proc, it will have 100/300 chance to be , 90/300 chance to be , and 110/300 to be .
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- Multiple Smite Infusion do not stack; the buff with the highest Ability Strength will take effect.
- However if a weaker instance with more Ability Duration is cast, it will take effect after the stronger buff expires.