“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Skold Crewships are a modified version of the Gokstad Crewship. They feature the same armament of missiles, the same heavy armor that can only be damaged by Munitions or Artillery or through boarding via Archwing, and the ability to launch Ramsleds. In addition, Skold Crewships are protected by an impregnable energy shield when they first appear. The shield protects the Crewship not only from damage, but from any Tenno boarding attempts. The shield must first be destroyed by targeting three radiators placed around the Crewship.
|Exo Skold Crewship||General||Miscellaneous|
| ||Introduced||Update 27.2|
|Tileset||Veil Proxima||Codex Scans|
|Weapon||Homing missile launchers||Other Drops|| Lavan Apoc MK III 1.0%|
Lavan Carcinnox MK III 1.0%
Lavan Cryophon MK III 1.0%
Lavan Photor MK III 1.0%
Lavan Pulsar MK III 1.0%
Vidar Apoc MK III 1.0%
Vidar Carcinnox MK III 1.0%
Vidar Cryophon MK III 1.0%
Vidar Photor MK III 1.0%
Vidar Pulsar MK III 1.0%
- Any Tenno inside a Crewship when it explodes are merely ejected into space in Archwing mode.
- If the Crewship's health reaches 0 from Arch-guns or Railjack turrets, it will not be immediately defeated. The ship will be temporarily disabled for several seconds, then begin regenerating its health.
- However, if the Crewship's reactor is destroyed and then the ship reaches 0 health, it will immediately explode.
- At Fighter level 30-33 onwards, the Crewship's reactor will be protected by a shield, making it impervious to damage until players disable it by Hacking the nearby console.
- If the Crewship reaches 0 health while commandeered by a Tenno, the reactor meltdown sequence will occur.
- The Crewship has three turrets: one monitored by the Gokstad Pilot, and two manned by Elite Lancer's on the ship's right and below deck.
- Because of their high durability and inability to be destroyed by archguns and turrets (especially the pilot's), their highly damaging missile launchers that can down Archwings with ease, and their ability to deploy Ramsleds, eliminating Crewships should be an immediate priority for Tenno crew.
- The reactors of lower tier Crewships lack protection and can be destroyed from the hold using weapons with sufficient Punch Through.
- While they are incapable of destroying Crewships, Archguns and/or Turrets can inflict Plasma and/or Particle procs which increases the damage they receive from other sources, including the Tunguska Cannon which might otherwise use several shots to destroy Crewships at higher levels.
- The Crewship's individual engines can also be targeted by Archguns, slowing it down if not completely immobilizing it until its crew restarts at least one engine.
- Killing the Pilot and Elite Lancer gunners will completely disable the ship's armaments, preventing them from further harming the Railjack and allowing Tenno to safely fly away as they disembark the Crewship.
- "Skold" is a Scandanavian word meaning "shield".
- Exo Skold Crewships drop MK I tier Wreckage instead of the expected MK III tier.