The Skana is one of three starting Melee weapons available to new Tenno during the Vor's Prize tutorial prologue.
Can be sold for Script error 5,000.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price: 15,000|
- Deals mostly
This template is archived. The content was relevant to a previous formatting of WARFRAME Wiki. Please do not use or delete this template. It is being saved for later potential use.
- Decent attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish stance.
- Low base damage.
- Can only hit single target without Stances.
- Main article: Category:Skana Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The Skana is used by Tyl Regor - the final boss of Uranus.
- This sword slightly resembles a katana , used by the medieval samurai of the Japanese age.
- Of all the starter weapons available in the Market, the Skana is the only one that cannot be bought with Credits.
- A theory is that the name "Skana" might be a combination of the words "Space", because of the game being mainly ambiented in it, and "Katana", referencing the Japanese weapon, because of the tenno culture and reverence of the 'old ways'. Both words combined could be the reasoning behind "Skana", Space Katana.
- Dual Skana, the dual version.
- Skana Prime, the prime version of the Skana.
- Cronus, the direct upgrade equivalent to the Skana.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.