The Skana is one of two starting Melee weapons available to new Tenno during the Vor's Prize tutorial prologue.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against Infested, Flesh and Cloned Flesh.
- Can use the Skana-exclusive Bright Purity mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish and Vengeful Revenant stances.
- Slam attack ragdolls enemies.
- Low base damage.
- Low critical chance.
- Skana, compared to Prisma Skana:
- Skana, compared to Skana Prime:
- Lower base damage (120.0 vs. 210.0)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 26%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower status chance (16% vs. 26%)
- Lower attack speed (0.83 vs. 1)
- Higher Block Angle (55° vs. 50°)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 12)
- See Category:Skana Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Skana Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Prior to Update 17.0, the Skana was used by Tyl Regor, the final boss of Uranus.
- Of all the starter weapons available during the Vor's Prize Quest, the Skana is the only one that cannot be bought with Credits, but instead has to be built with a blueprint acquired through the market.
- The Skana was the very first Melee weapon available to new players prior to Update 14.0.
- This sword slightly resembles a katana, a widely-known sword archetype used by samurai during the feudal age of Japan.
- The Skana more accurately resembles the Russian Shashka, mirroring the curve of the blade and lack of crossguard.
- Dual Skana, the dual version.
- Skana Prime, the prime version of the Skana.
- Prisma Skana, the Void Trader version of the Skana, sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
- Cronus, the direct upgrade equivalent to the Skana.
- Bright Purity, a Skana exclusive Syndicate mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.