The Skana is a standard issue sword for new Tenno recruits.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Good status chance.
- Can use the Skana-exclusive mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches , and stances.
- Tied with for the second lowest damage of all swords, after .
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Slow attack speed.
- Skana (Normal), compared to Prisma Skana (Normal):
- Skana (Normal), compared to Skana Prime (Normal):
- Lower base damage (120 vs. 210)
- Lower critical chance (5% vs. 26%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.6x)
- Lower status chance (16% vs. 26%)
- Higher disposition (1.3 vs. 1.2)
- Lower attack speed (0.83 vs. 1)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 12)
- Higher Block Angle (55° vs. 50°)
During Awakening, the Skana is one of two melee weapons offered to the player, the other being the .
The blueprint can also be purchased from the Market for 15,000.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- Of all the starter weapons available during the Awakening Quest, the Skana is the only one that cannot be bought pre-built, but instead has to be crafted with a blueprint acquired through the Market.
- The Skana is not required to craft the .
- The Skana was the very first Melee weapon available to new players prior to Update 14.0 (2014-07-18).
- The Skana resembles the Russian Shashka, mirroring the curve of the blade and lack of crossguard.
- Prior to Update 17.0 (2015-07-31), the Skana was used by Tyl Regor, the final boss of Uranus, before being replaced by the .
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , the dual version.
- , the prime version.
- , the Void Trader version, sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
- , the direct upgrade equivalent to the Skana.
- , a Skana exclusive Syndicate mod.
- , an assault rifle that shares the same theme.
- , a pistol that shares the same theme.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|