Each Sister possesses one of four personality types which determine what quotes they use.
Sisters Introductory Cutscene
- After completing Call of the Tempestarii
- Parvos Granum: "My brother was a witless man. Happy as a hog, face-down in the trough. No thought of the farmer's axe. He was a brute above my asperous constitution. Yet he had not the will nor the guile to let me guide that brawn. So... in my youth, I often imagined I had another sibling. A specter... of sorts. A sister. And in my mind, she and I - oh, how we would conspire... great schemes, risk-trades, rapacious plots. And should I ever find myself... back at the trough. Penniless. Betrayed. Rich, only in enemies... She'd be at my side, axe in hand."
- Vala Glarios: "Candidate, your accomplishments are many. Now prove yourself to our brother, Parvos Granum."
- Vala Glarios: "Parvos Granum! This next candidate claims she shed the bonds of idleness and aspires to become your sister."
- Vala Glarios: "Candidate, you would be wise to remember your Tenets. Brother Parvos is watching."
- Vala Glarios: "Brother! Another candidate steps forward in hope of admission to our Sisterhood."
- Parvos Granum: "You are to be split, little stone. I shall see whether your core is diamond... or dross."
- Parvos Granum: "If you mean to rise from the decadent morass the Corpus has become, prove yourself to me."
- Parvos Granum: "There is but one true test. Be the reaper, or be the crop."
- Parvos Granum: "This one is now alone. Friendless. Desperate. As I once was."
Killing the Candidate
- Parvos Granum: "Sister. Chosen by fate. Purged by death. Worthy as few are worthy."
- Parvos Granum: "Death has embraced you once. But now, you are my Sister. It will not dare do so again."
- Parvos Granum: "This moment defines you. Remember it with every screaming nerve."
Ignoring the Candidate
- Parvos Granum: "The Void hides many mistakes. So be it."
- Parvos Granum: "Perhaps we can find something for you. In filing."
- Parvos Granum: "Some errors serve to inform. Some merely insult the maker."
- Vala Glarios: "Sister. You have been... promoted."
Vanquishing the Sister
- Parvos Granum: "Ah, well. I have other, less weak, sisters."
- Parvos Granum: "Very well, Tenno. You have my attention. So. Be. It."
- Parvos Granum: "Space her remains. Let them drift. A monument to her failure."
Names are according to writer Cam Rogers: