Sirocco is the Drifter's custom-built Amp that fires semi-automatic Void rounds. Uniquely has a standard reload, and pressing the reload button while halfway will immediately finish the reload and overcharge the next shot. However, it lacks an Alternate Fire function.
- Innate damage – effective against Sentient-type enemies.
- Second highest critical chance of all amps and part combinations, after Raplak Prism+Certus Brace.
- Overcharged shots have the highest critical chance of all amps and part combinations.
- Very high status chance.
- Overcharged shots have the highest status chance of all amps and part combinations.
- Pressing the reload button while halfway through a reload, indicated by white brackets and the reticle turning yellow, will significantly increase reload speed, and overcharge the next shot, dealing increased damage, critical chance, and status chance.
- Reloading can be "queued", starting the reloading process after other animations are completed.
- Will not break Void Mode during reload or when starting to reload, preserving stealth.
- Since it is Gilded upon acquisition, players can gather Mastery Rank experience and customize the Sirocco immediately.
- Players cannot provide Sirocco to The Quills for standing.
- Sirocco is a strong, hot Mediterranean wind that originates in the Sahara, which can reach hurricane speeds particularly during the summer.
- Sirocco is the first Amp that is handheld rather than wrist-mounted.
- If Sirocco Amp Skin is equipped, charged shot can not be fired. You cannot unequip the skin from equipment when using as Drifter. Also, using the Sirocco Amp Skin as Drifter will result in visual glitch making the Amp sideway from wrist and hiding a part of screen on aim.
- Occasionally does an additional 1800 damage on normal shots and and additional 3240 damage on charged shots. Both are unaffected by its critical multiplier.
|Prisms||• • • • • •|
|Scaffolds||• • • • • •|
|Braces||Clapkra • Juttni • Lohrin • Anspatha • Suo • Plaga • Certus|