|Silva & Aegis Prime has returned from the Prime Vault for a limited time. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
The Silva & Aegis Prime are the Prime counterparts to the Heat-based sword and shield combo weapons, Silva & Aegis. Compared to its normal counterpart, the Silva & Aegis Prime boasts significantly higher damage and higher critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, but with significantly slower attack speed. Just like the Silva & Aegis, it receives bonus critical and status chance when blocking enemy attacks.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Highest base damage of all sword and shields.
- Second highest critical chance of all sword and shields, behind Sigma & Octantis.
- Second highest status chance of all sword and shields, behind Cobra & Crane.
- Blocking attacks stores a charge that increases critical and status chance additively by 15% to the next attack. Up to 4 charges can be stacked before being consumed.
- Shield bashes have a guaranteed Impact proc.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Can use the Silva & Aegis-exclusive Avenging Truth mod.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Slowest attack speed of all sword and shields.
- Silva & Aegis Prime, compared to Silva & Aegis:
- See Category:Silva & Aegis Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Silva & Aegis Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When adding elemental mods for combination, this weapon's Heat element is added last.
- The Slam Radial Damage always deals Heat damage, even if the innate Heat has been combined into a different element.
- Due to this, Slam Radial Damage always has a 30% chance to inflict the Heat status effect. This chance is unaffected by status chance mods.
- Using the Silva & Aegis Prime with Final Harbinger and Weeping Wounds allows players to quickly gather hits for the Combo Counter, rapidly boosting the Silva & Aegis Prime's already high status chance.
- The high critical chance bonus granted by blocking allows the Silva & Aegis Prime to effectively use Berserker, greatly compensating for its low attack speed.
- (Corrupted) Bombard rockets can add up to two stacks, allowing players to collect stacks faster.
- The Silva & Aegis Prime is the first of DE's Community Melee Weapons Contest designs, which are comprised of fan-submitted weapons, to receive a Prime version.
- On Silva & Aegis Prime, Silva Prime is a mace, while on the non-prime variant, Silva is a flaming sword.
- Silva & Aegis Prime was likely released with Oberon Prime, Fae King of the Forest, because Silvan means 'one who frequents glades and woods.'
- Due to how thin its shield is the Silva & Aegis will often clip into the arms of the Warframe wielding it. This is purely visual and has no effect on gameplay.
Silva & Aegis Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Silva & Aegis, the original variant of this weapon.