“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
The Silva & Aegis Prime are the Primed variants of the Heat-based sword and shield Silva & Aegis, with increased damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, but with significantly slower attack speed. Just like the Silva & Aegis, it receives bonus critical and status chance when blocking enemy attacks. It was released alongside Oberon Prime and Sybaris Prime.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Highest base damage of all sword and shields.
- Second highest critical chance of all sword and shields, behind Sigma & Octantis.
- Second highest status chance of all sword and shields, behind Cobra & Crane.
- Blocking attacks stores a charge that increases critical and status chance additively by 15% to the next attack. Up to 4 charges can be stacked before being consumed.
- Shield bashes have a guaranteed Impact proc.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Can use the Silva & Aegis-exclusive Avenging Truth mod.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Slowest attack speed of all sword and shields.
- Silva & Aegis Prime, compared to Silva & Aegis:
AcquisitionSilva & Aegis Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Lith T2 Uncommon (V)|
Lith Z2 Uncommon (V)
Meso P1 Uncommon (V)
Meso V5 Uncommon (V)
Neo G3 Uncommon (V)
Axi V7 Uncommon (V)
| Meso G1 Uncommon (V)|
Meso M2 Uncommon (V)
Neo L1 Uncommon (V)
Axi C2 Uncommon (V)
Axi S6 Uncommon (V)
| Lith S9 Rare (V)|
Neo S6 Rare (V)
Neo S7 Rare (V)
Neo S9 Rare (V)
| Lith C3 Common (V)|
Lith M3 Common (V)
Meso B2 Common (V)
Meso O4 Common (V)
Neo K1 Common (V)
Neo V5 Common (V)
- See Category:Silva & Aegis Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Silva & Aegis Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When adding elemental mods for combination, this weapon's Heat element is added last.
- The Slam Radial Damage always deals Heat damage, even if the innate Heat has been combined into a different element.
- Due to this, Slam Radial Damage always has a 30% chance to inflict the Heat status effect. This chance is unaffected by status chance mods.
- Using the Silva & Aegis Prime with Final Harbinger and Weeping Wounds allows players to quickly gather hits for the Combo Counter, rapidly boosting the Silva & Aegis Prime's already high status chance.
- The high critical chance bonus granted by blocking allows the Silva & Aegis Prime to effectively use Berserker, greatly compensating for its low attack speed.
- (Corrupted) Bombard rockets can add up to two stacks, allowing players to collect stacks faster.
- The Silva & Aegis Prime is the first of DE's Community Melee Weapons Contest designs, which are comprised of fan-submitted weapons, to receive a Prime version.
- On Silva & Aegis Prime, Silva Prime is a mace, while on the non-prime variant, Silva is a flaming sword.
- Silva & Aegis Prime was likely released with Oberon Prime, Fae King of the Forest, because Silvan means 'one who frequents glades and woods.'
- Due to how thin its shield is, the Silva & Aegis will often clip into the arms of the Warframe wielding it. This is purely visual and has no effect on gameplay.
Silva & Aegis Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Silva & Aegis, the original variant of this weapon.