“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer farmable. Note that vaulted Void Relics in players' inventories are not affected and can still be opened.
The Silva & Aegis Prime are the Primed variants of the -based sword and shield , with increased damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, but with significantly slower attack speed. Just like the Silva & Aegis, it receives bonus critical and status chance when blocking enemy attacks. It was released alongside and .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Highest base damage of all sword and shields.
- Second highest critical chance of all sword and shields, behind .
- Second highest status chance of all sword and shields, behind .
- Blocking attacks stores a charge that increases critical and status chance additively by 15% to the next attack. Up to 4 charges can be stacked before being consumed.
- Shield bashes have a guaranteed proc.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Can use the Silva & Aegis-exclusive mod.
- Innate damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Slowest attack speed of all sword and shields.
- Silva & Aegis Prime, compared to Silva & Aegis:
- Higher base damage (318 vs. 98)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 5%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 20%)
- Lower attack speed (0.75 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.15)
Silva & Aegis Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith T2 Uncommon (V)
Lith Z2 Uncommon (V)
Meso P1 Uncommon (V)
Meso V5 Uncommon (V)
Neo G3 Uncommon (V)
Axi V7 Uncommon (V)
|Meso G1 Uncommon (V)
Meso M2 Uncommon (V)
Neo L1 Uncommon (V)
Axi C2 Uncommon (V)
Axi S6 Uncommon (V)
|Lith S9 Rare (V)
Neo S6 Rare (V)
Neo S7 Rare (V)
Neo S9 Rare (V)
|Lith C3 Common (V)|
Lith M3 Common (V)
Meso B2 Common (V)
Meso O4 Common (V)
Neo K1 Common (V)
Neo V5 Common (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When adding elemental mods for combination, this weapon's element is added last.
- The Slam Radial Damage always deals damage, even if the innate has been combined into a different element.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Using the Silva & Aegis Prime with and allows players to quickly gather hits for the Combo Counter, rapidly boosting the Silva & Aegis Prime's already high status chance.
- The high critical chance bonus granted by blocking allows the Silva & Aegis Prime to effectively use , greatly compensating for its low attack speed.
- (Corrupted) Bombard rockets can add up to two stacks, allowing players to collect stacks faster.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Silva & Aegis Prime is the first of DE's Community Melee Weapons Contest designs, which are comprised of fan-submitted weapons, to receive a Prime version.
- On Silva & Aegis Prime, Silva Prime is a mace, while on the non-prime variant, Silva is a flaming sword.
- Silva & Aegis Prime was likely released with , Fae King of the Forest, because Silvan means 'one who frequents glades and woods.'
Media[edit | edit source]
Silva & Aegis Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|