The Silva & Aegis Prime are the Primed variants of the -based sword and shield , with increased damage, critical chance, critical multiplier, and status chance, but with significantly slower attack speed. Just like the Silva & Aegis, it receives bonus critical and status chance when blocking enemy attacks. It was released alongside and .
- Highest base damage of all sword and shields.
- Second highest critical chance of all sword and shields, behind .
- Tied with for the second highest status chance of all sword and shields, behind .
- Blocking attacks stores a charge that increases critical and status chance additively by 15% to the next attack. Up to 4 charges can be stacked before being consumed.
- Shield bashes have a guaranteed proc.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Can use the Silva & Aegis-exclusive mod.
- Innate damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Slowest attack speed of all sword and shields.
- Silva & Aegis Prime (attack: Normal), compared to Silva & Aegis (attack: Normal):
- Higher base damage (318 vs. 98)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 5%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 20%)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.15)
- Lower attack speed (0.75 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 0)
Silva & Aegis Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi V7 Uncommon (V)
Lith T2 Uncommon (V)
Lith Z2 Uncommon (V)
Meso P1 Uncommon (V)
Meso V5 Uncommon (V)
Neo G3 Uncommon (V)
|Axi C2 Uncommon (V)
Axi S6 Uncommon (V)
Meso G1 Uncommon (V)
Meso M2 Uncommon (V)
Neo L1 Uncommon (V)
|Lith S9 Rare (V)
Neo S6 Rare (V)
Neo S7 Rare (V)
Neo S9 Rare (V)
|Lith C3 Common (V)|
Lith M3 Common (V)
Meso B2 Common (V)
Meso O4 Common (V)
Neo K1 Common (V)
Neo V5 Common (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- When adding elemental mods for combination, this weapon's element is added last.
- The Slam Radial Damage always deals damage, even if the innate has been combined into a different element.
- Using the Silva & Aegis Prime with and allows players to quickly gather hits for the Combo Counter, rapidly boosting the Silva & Aegis Prime's already high status chance.
- The stance's quick combos can offset the weapon's low attack speed.
- (Corrupted) Bombard rockets can add up to two stacks, allowing players to collect stacks faster.
- The Silva & Aegis Prime is the first of DE's Community Melee Weapons Contest designs, which are comprised of fan-submitted weapons, to receive a Prime version.
- On Silva & Aegis Prime, Silva Prime is a mace, while on the non-prime variant, Silva is a flaming sword.
- Silva & Aegis Prime was likely released with , Fae King of the Forest, because Silvan means 'one who frequents glades and woods.'
Silva & Aegis Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|