The Sikula is a very small aquatic minelaying drone found in Grineer Sealab submersible missions, which can quickly saturate the surrounding area with mines if ignored in favor of killing the enemies actively shooting at the player.
- When killed, Sikulas will drop multiple small mines, which will damage players that attempt to melee the drone.
- Their deployed mines are 2-stage mines:
- If left alone in the first stage long enough for them to become stationary, the mines start emitting radial energy-pulses which can be used to visually track their positions.
- The second-stage mines are tiny, and only appear after a 1st-stage mine has been made to explode into little pieces, releasing a small cloud of 2nd-stage mines.
- Sikula shares the same in-game-model as The Grustrag Three's Carabus Sentinels, although the colors differ between the two units.
- It also exists as an alternative skin for Dethcube, which is available for purchase for 35.