As of Update 24.6, Signature Weapons started to gain their own bonuses; before only the design and lore were related to their respective owner. The synergy varies from weapon to weapon and includes either a flat stat bonus (such as a flat Status Chance) or a new unique effect.
List of Signature WeaponsEdit
|Atlas||Tekko|| +6% Status Chance|
(16% total, 60% increase)
|Atlas/ Atlas Prime||Tekko Prime|| +6% Status Chance|
(32% total, 23% increase)
|Banshee Prime||Euphona Prime||Currently not implemented.|
|Baruuk||Cobra & Crane||First strike of a combo puts enemy to sleep for 2 seconds.|
|Djinn||Gazal Machete|| Melee kill grants increased Corrosive damage on the next Fatal Attraction cast.|
Fatal Attraction grants increased Corrosive damage for a short period of time.
|Excalibur Umbra||Skiajati||Currently not implemented.|
|Gara||Astilla|| +80 ammo reserve|
(192 total, 71% increase)
|Fusilai||Increased Projectile Flight Speed.|
|Volnus||Increased radial Slam Attack damage.|
|Garuda||Nagantaka||+1 meter Punch Through|
|Gauss||Acceltra||Reload speed buff while sprinting is increased.|
|Akarius||Reload speed buff while sprinting is increased.|
|Grendel||Masseter||Immunity from crowd-control procs while doing Heavy Attacks.|
|Harrow||Knell|| +1 magazine size|
(2 total, 100% increase)
|Scourge||Currently not implemented.|
|Hildryn||Larkspur|| +300 ammo reserve in Atmosphere|
(700 total, 75% increase)
|Khora||Hystrix||Currently not implemented.|
|Dual Keres||Currently not implemented.|
|Mirage||Akzani||Currently not implemented.|
|Octavia||Pandero||Headshot kills with the Alternate Fire increase Reload Speed by 20%.|
|Tenora||Headshot kills with the Alternate Fire have a 20% chance to instantly refill the magazine.|
|Revenant||Phantasma|| +4 magazine size|
(15 total, 36% increase)
|Tatsu|| +4 maximum Soul Swarm charges|
(9 total, 80% increase)
|Wisp||Fulmin||Faster switch speed between automatic and semi-automatic modes.|
- Signature Weapons are also available in the market as part of their respective Warframe's Collection bundle including said Warframe and all the weapons associated. However, do note that not all Warframes having a Signature Weapon have their own Collection bundle. The Nidus Collection is the only exception as the weapons included aren't known to be his "Signatures".
- With the exception of Euphona Prime and Tekko Prime, Prime Weapons released with a Prime Warframe in Prime Access aren't known to be their "Signatures".
- Exalted Weapons are not considered Signature Weapons.
- Although not explicitly labeled as Signature, Djinn's interaction with the Gazal Machete was the first synergy Buff related to equipping two items together.
- Some extremely important characters in the lore are known to have their own Signature Weapon such as the Twin Grakatas of Clem, Dread, Despair, and Hate of Stalker, War of Shadow Stalker, Paracesis of Ballas, or Orvius of Teshin.
- Gara is the first frame to have a full signature weapon set, having a primary, secondary, and melee.
Last updated: Update 24.6