|Sicarus Prime has returned from the Prime Vault for a limited time. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
The Sicarus Prime is the Primed variant of the Sicarus burst-fire pistol that sacrifices a small amount of its Impact damage to triple Puncture and Slash damage, and also sports higher accuracy, faster fire rate, higher critical and status chance, and a larger magazine compared to its predecessor. It was released alongside Ember Prime and Glaive Prime.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High base damage.
- Very high critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Very little recoil for a burst weapon.
- High accuracy.
- Fast fire rate.
- One polarity slot.
- Punishes missed shots due to burst-fire.
- Third shot may miss targets without proper leading.
- Linearly less efficient - sometimes a target may only die with four bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Sicarus Prime, compared to Sicarus:
- Higher base damage (50.0 vs. 30.0)
- Higher critical chance (25% vs. 16%)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 6%)
- Higher fire rate (9.38 rounds/sec vs. 7.39 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (24 rounds vs. 15 rounds)
- More accurate (25 vs. 20)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 3)
- Higher disposition (1.2 vs. 1.1)
Sicarus Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi E1 Common
Neo F1 Common (V)
|Meso F2 Common
Neo F1 Common (V)
|Neo S5 Rare|
Axi S2 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On September 29, 2015 it was announced that the Sicarus Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Sicarus Prime was available from December 6, 2016 to January 3, 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
- Sicarus Prime, along with Ember Prime, Glaive Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Loki Prime, Bo Prime, and Wyrm Prime were unvaulted from February 6, 2018 to April 10, 2018.
- Sicarus Prime, along with Ember Prime, Glaive Prime, Frost Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime, were unvaulted from January 29, 2019 to March 26, 2019.
- The same lineup was unvaulted on September 29, 2020.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to its high accuracy, when combined with the Steady Hands mod this weapon becomes powerful at long range.
- The lower Impact damage of Sicarus Prime makes individual shots mildly less effective against shields, but the improved fire rate and magazine size still make it a superior choice to the classic Sicarus.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Sicarus Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Sicarus Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Sicarus Prime was first shown to the public in Devstream 18, where it was featured in promotional artwork of the then-upcoming Ember Prime.
- Said artwork also had Ember Prime wielding both the Sicarus Prime and the Glaive Prime simultaneously, which wasn't possible in Update 11.0 or prior to it, but would be made possible (with any combination of Single Sidearm and Glaive) in Update 21.0, over 3 years after said image was first revealed.
- Compared to the normal Sicarus, the Sicarus Prime emits a high-pitched "whirr" at the end of a burst, suggesting that its projectiles are energy-based.
- Further supporting this is its reload animation, where the top part of the gun opens up and ejects a glowing capsule, and a new capsule is inserted in its place.
- When it was first released the Sicarus Prime held 20 rounds in its magazine, making its last burst only fire 2 shots. Update 15.16 would increase its magazine size to 21 rounds and Update 19.4.2 would, along with additional buffs, further increase it to 24 rounds.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Sicarus, the original version of this sidearm.