The Sicarus is a burst-fire pistol that shoots tight 3-round bursts.
- Good accuracy.
- Normal Attack
- Above average effective fire rate
- Small magazine; being a 3-round burst weapon carrying 15 bullets it only has 5 bursts per magazine.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with four bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Normal Attack
- Low damage
- Low reload speed
- Very low status chance
- Low disposition
- Sicarus (Normal Attack), compared to Sicarus Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (30 vs. 50)
- Lower total damage (30 vs. 50)
- Lower base critical chance (16.00% vs. 25.00%)
- Lower base status chance (6.00% vs. 20.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (104.4 vs. 187.5)
- Lower burst DPS (257.17 vs. 586.25)
- Lower sustained DPS (163.12 vs. 382.65)
- Lower fire rate (7.39 vs. 9.38)
- Smaller magazine (15 vs. 24)
- Less accurate (20 vs. 25)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 14)
- Lower disposition (●●●○○ (1.10x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.20x))
A built Sicarus can be bought from the Market for 20,000.
- The Sicarus excels in medium range fights.
- Precise timing is required to fire at its labeled fire rate, practice lining up shots and timing the next shot to find out the ideal speed at which to press the fire button. A faster fire rate will require slightly faster timing.
- Like the , there is a slight delay after firing where reloading will not function, and requires a double click or a pause then click for it to actually reload. This can be frustrating.
- As this is a burst fire weapon, move the mouse down after firing shots to counter recoil.
- Prior to Update 9.0 (2013-07-13), Shield Lancers used the Sicarus instead of the .
- The Sicarus' name is probably derived from sicarius, the Latin word for "assassin" or "dagger-wielder".
- , the rifle counterpart of this gun.
- , the prime counterpart of the Sicarus.
- , a Grineer burst-fire pistol.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|