The Sibear is a large hammer featuring a head composed entirely of Cryotic that deals damage on attacks. Performing a heavy attack increases its Status Chance considerably, making it ideal for inflicting status effects on enemies.
- Innate damage – effective against Shielded, Alloy Armor, and Infested Sinew.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Good critical chance.
- High status chance.
- Attacks have a chance to inflict an area of effect proc.
- Heavy Attacks grant a +50% status chance bonus to all attacks with the Sibear for 4 seconds.
- Stance has a polarity, matches .
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Infested Flesh and Fossilized.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
The Sibear's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 165||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- On a heavy attack, and for any following attacks made within 4 seconds of the heavy attack, the Sibear's modded status chance will be additively increased by 50%. Unmodded, this bonus will result in an 80% status chance for 4 seconds.
- The Sibear is currently the most expensive item in-game in regards to Cryotic requirements for construction, needing 30,000 Cryotic to build.
- It is also the second most expensive item for Alloy Plates, requiring 50,000.
- Slam attacks release a small ice spike from the ground.
- Sibear is most likely a corruption of Siberia, a region in Russia known for its low temperatures, si and bears.
- Sibear was the first melee weapon to deal pure damage.
- It is also the first hammer whose components derive from another hammer to build.
- The ice spikes on the Sibear's head will temporarily grow when performing a charge attack or a jump attack from a significant height.
- Adding a combined element (that leaves the innate cold damage) may remove the shimmering cold effect on the coils, despite there being damage on the weapon. This bug is inconsistent and may not appear for some people. Video Proof
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|