Launches a spinning blade of pain, dealing high damage and impaling enemies to walls.
|Strength:100 / 250 / 350 / 500 ( Slash damage on hit)|
|Misc:1 / 1 / 2 / 2 (number of shurikens)|
6 m (auto-target radius)
60 m (targeting range)
90° (homing angle)
100 % ( Slash status chance)
- Ash throws 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 shuriken to strike enemies standing within a 6 meter radius around him, or home in on enemies within 60 meters and a 90° angle of the aiming reticle. Each Shuriken inflicts 100 / 250 / 350 / 500 Slash damage with a 100% status chance on hit.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- The Bleed DoT inflicts 43.75% of the initial damage per tick for a total of 9 ticks over 9 seconds, due to Ash's passive. The Bleed damage bypasses armor.
- Should Shuriken hit an enemy's head, the Bleed DoT will inflict 87.5% of the initial damage per tick for the same duration.
- Number of shurikens, auto-target radius, targeting range, homing angle, and status chance are not affected by mods.
- Shurikens do not require direct line of sight to home in on enemies.
- Shurikens can bypass obstacles in the environment to strike targets behind walls and objects.
- Shurikens will travel toward the aiming reticle on a slight angle if no enemies were standing close to Ash or within the targeting range and homing angle. Enemies will still receive damage and proc if hit by these Shurikens.
- Shuriken will not disrupt Shade's cloak.
- Shuriken is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Delay of about 0.5 seconds between uses.
- Subsuming Ash to the Helminth will offer Shuriken and its augments to be used by other Warframes.
- Main article: Seeking Shuriken
- Can be cast in rapid succession and since Slash procs ignore armor and can be stacked, this can bypass the high scaled armor of Grineer units.
- Shuriken can be used to seek out nearby hidden enemies due to its homing feature.
- However, Shuriken will often try to seek enemies that you've run past, making it miss both the enemy you ran past and the target you were trying to hit.
- Using the Seeking Shuriken augment, Ash can strip armor of any enemy entirely with only 143% Ability Strength. It works great on bosses, especially in Sorties when they are high level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.