Launches a spinning blade of pain, dealing high damage and impaling enemies to walls.
|Strength:100 / 250 / 350 / 500 (damage)|
|Misc:1 / 1 / 2 / 2 (shuriken)|
60 m (targeting range)
- Ash throws 1 / 1 / 2 / 2 shuriken which seek-out enemies, each dealing 100 / 250 / 350 / 500 Slash damage with a 100% status chance.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Number of shurikens is not affected by mods.
- The Bleed DoT inflicts 43.75% of the initial damage per tick for a total of 9 ticks over 9 seconds, due to Ash's passive. The Bleed damage bypasses armor.
- Should Shuriken hit an enemy's head, the Bleed DoT will inflict 87.5% of the initial damage per tick for the same duration.
- Homes in on enemies within 60 meters and 90° of the reticule.
- Will attempt to hit enemies within 6 meters of the player regardless of angle.
- Shuriken will not disrupt Shade's cloak.
- Shuriken is a one-handed action. As such, it can be used while performing various maneuvers and actions without interruption.
- Delay of about 0.5 seconds between uses.
- Main article: Seeking Shuriken
- Can be cast in rapid succession and since Slash procs ignore armor and can be stacked, this can bypass the high scaled armor of Grineer units.
- Shuriken can be used to seek out nearby hidden enemies due to its homing feature.
- However, Shuriken will often try to seek enemies that you've run past, making it miss both the enemy you ran past and the target you were trying to hit.
- Shuriken can be used to break the glass on Corpus missions, activating a lockdown. Trapped enemies inside the room are slowly damaged or even killed if they are weak enough.
- Using the Seeking Shuriken augment, Ash can strip armor of any enemy entirely with only 143% Ability Strength. It works great on bosses, especially in Sorties when they are high level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.