Gives an ally extra damage while jamming the guns of nearby enemies. This power shifts between team members.
|Strength:10% / 15% / 20% / 25% (damage bonus)|
|Duration:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 s (duration)|
|Range:10 / 12 / 14 / 16 m|
|Misc:1.5 s (lasso interval)|
- Mesa releases an energy lasso that swirls around her, causing her to gain 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% weapon damage. The lasso will remain active for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 seconds.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength. For example, +30% Ability Strength will increase the damage bonus to 0.25 × 1.3 = 32.5%.
- Shooting Gallery grants an increase that's applied to your weapon's damage and stacks additively with other damage mods, e.g. Hornet Strike. For example, with +30% Ability Strength and a weapon that inflicts 250 base damage, regardless of the weapon's mods, Shooting Gallery will add (0.25 × (1 + 30÷100)) × 250 = 81.25 damage. Of that only (0.25 × (30÷100)) × 250 = 18.75 damage can be attributed to Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- The lasso will lash out at 3 enemies within 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 meters with beams of energy every 1.5 seconds. Affected enemies will have their ranged weapons jammed and will stand in place and attempt to unjam the weapon over a short duration; melee fighters (for example most Infested, Butchers, or Prod Crewmen) will suffer a temporary stun instead.
- Stun range is affected by Ability Range.
- Can repeatedly affect enemies that recover from a previous weapon jam or stun.
- Will prevent Volatile Runners from detonating.
- For some reason, has no effect on flying enemies – Ospreys, Orokin Drones, etc.
- When playing in a group, two instances of the buff will spawn. One will stay on Mesa for the full duration of the ability, while another will periodically transfer between all allied players within an unrestricted range, temporarily providing the affected player with all benefits of the ability.
- Duration per player is calculated by the following expression: Duration = Total Duration / (Total Number of Players - 1).
- Peacemaker and Operator Amps can be affected by Shooting Gallery's damage bonus.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Muzzle Flash
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 91.8 seconds.
- Reduces range to 5.44 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces duration to 12 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 44.8 meters.
- Reduces damage bonus to 10%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage bonus to 103%.