Shocking Speed is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that causes him and his allies to inflict damage and status to enemies they touch while moving.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Deals damage to enemies within a 3-meter radius, with guaranteed procs.
- The guaranteed proc can be used to deal more damage with due to Shocking Speed's range being similar to the majority of melee weapon ranges, without casting any of Volt's other abilities.
- Despite its description, Shocking Speed activates as long as Volt is moving, whether by walking, sprinting, using melee attacks, or performing maneuvers.
- Also targets Storage Containers, Security Cameras, Sensor Bars, Arc Trap and Reinforced Glass.
- Applies to each member affected by Speed for its entire duration.
- A wavy energy halo surrounding Volt will appear upon casting Speed if this augment is equipped, which serves as a visual indicator of the ability's radius.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.