- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Deals Electric damage to enemies within a 3-meter radius, with guaranteed procs.
- The guaranteed Electric proc can be used to deal more damage with Condition Overload due to Shocking Speed's range being similar to the majority of melee weapon ranges, without casting any of Volt's other abilities.
- Despite its description, Shocking Speed activates as long as Volt is moving, whether by walking, sprinting, using melee attacks, or performing maneuvers.
- Also targets Storage Containers, Security Cameras, Sensor Bars, Arc Trap and Reinforced Glass.
- Applies to each member affected by Speed for its entire duration.
- A wavy energy halo surrounding Volt will appear upon casting Speed if this augment is equipped, which serves as a visual indicator of the ability's radius.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases duration to 30.6 seconds.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces duration to 4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 70 meters.
- Reduces speed buff to 20%, reload speed buff to 6.8% and Electric damage to 70.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases speed buff to 206%, reload speed buff to 70.04% and Electric damage to 721.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment