Shock Trooper is a Warframe Augment Mod for Volt that allows Shock to be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional Electricity damage to all attacks.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Adds Electricity damage to weapon attacks .
- Damage bonus is additive with IPS and elemental mods.
- For example, a weapon with a base damage of 100 Impact, and the buff from Shock Trooper at max rank with 110% strength, and all mods at max rank:
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- Multiple Shock Troopers do not stack; the buff with the highest Ability Strength will take effect.
- However if a weaker buff with more Ability Duration is cast, it will take effect after the stronger buff expires.