Shock Trooper is a Warframe Augment Mod for Volt that allows Shock to be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional Electricity damage to all attacks.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Adds Electricity damage to weapon attacks .
- Damage bonus is additive with IPS and elemental mods.
- For example, a weapon with a base damage of 100 Impact, and the buff from Shock Trooper at max rank with 110% strength, and all mods at max rank:
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- Multiple Shock Troopers do not stack; the buff with the highest Ability Strength will take effect.
- However if a weaker buff with more Ability Duration is cast, it will take effect after the stronger buff expires.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.