Shock Trooper is a Warframe Augment Mod for Volt that allows Shock to be held on cast, creating a wave of energy traveling outward from the user that temporarily grants the caster and nearby allies additional Electricity damage to all attacks.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Adds Electricity damage to weapon attacks .
- Damage bonus is additive with IPS and elemental mods.
- Does not increase the damage of most abilities.
- Combines with any free elements on the weapon. For example, if Heat damage is present on the weapon and not already combined with Toxin or Cold damage, Shock Trooper's bonus will combine with it to make Radiation damage.
- If a weapon has innate Radiation, for example, and then modded for Cold the augment will combine the Cold into Magnetic and not boost the Radiation. On the other hand, if the weapon is modded for Radiation and Cold Shock Trooper will amplify the Radiation, while leaving the Cold separate.
- For example, a weapon with a base damage of 100 Impact, and the buff from Shock Trooper at max rank with 110% strength, and all mods at max rank:
- For more information on how this augment works, see Buff & Debuff page.
- Multiple Shock Troopers do not stack; the buff with the highest Ability Strength will take effect.
- However if a weaker buff with more Ability Duration is cast, it will take effect after the stronger buff expires.