- The total cost of purchasing these items individually would normally be 325. Purchasing the bundle would remove 65 from the total cost – an approximate savings of 20%.
- The Prisma Tetra's magazines are unaffected by its Shock Camo skin.
- Despite their description, these skins are purely cosmetic, and will not affect an enemy's "optical processing".
- The "Shock" skin bundle arrived with Update 13.0, making it the first of such to exclusively feature Corpus weaponry, as well as introducing the first-ever Corpus weapon skins.
- The Shock skins are also strongly reminiscent of dazzle camouflage used on warships, though the patterns do not offer concealment; they are instead intended to break up the ship's outlines and silhouette to make judging the ship's range, speed, and heading more difficult.
- Despite the fact that the Grineer use Desert Tactics camouflage on the weapons of their Arid and Frontier variants, the Corpus do not utilize their own 'Shock' camouflage, even if it does fit the environment (e.g. Corpus Outpost).
- When originally released, the skins would override the energy colors of certain weapon models, most notably the Supra. This was later corrected in Update 13.5, though the images themselves have not been updated.
Last update: Hotfix 22.16.3
- Market, where skins can be purchased from.
- Corpus, the faction these weapons belong to.
- Warframe Cosmetics, other aesthetic options.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.