Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each Shadow linked to Nekros will take a percentage of damage in his stead. Total damage reduction is determined by the number of Shadows linked to Nekros.
- Damage transfer percentage is linearly affected by Ability Strength up to a cap of 90% damage reduction. This is obtainable by increasing Ability Strength to 214%, assuming all 7 Shadows are active and linked to Nekros.
- By cloning summoning units such as Drahk Masters or Corpus Techs and having those summon their respective minions, it is possible to have more than 7 Shadows. These minions behave like normal Shadows and the ability icon will show the increased number of shadows. They will be linked to Nekros, suffer from health decay and contribute to the damage reduction, which is, however, still capped at 90%.
- Self-inflicted damage and friendly fire is not transferred to linked Shadows.
- Link range is affected by Ability Range.
- While Shadows of the Dead is active, Nekros is linked to all his shadows within range via energy threads of the chosen energy color.
- While linked, Nekros will gain knockdown immunity.
- Damage mitigation only begins at the end of Shadows of the Dead casting animation, when all shadows have spawned and Nekros is visually linked to them.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While the damage reduction from the augment is capped at 90%, one can potentially push this further by including Health Conversion in the build. This would give Nekros a rather consistent 1,450 armor equating to about 82.86% damage reduction. When taking both reductions into account, this brings Nekros to a total of about 98.28% damage reduction.
- Likewise, using Shield of Shadows with Adaptation can gradually bring the damage reduction to 99% to different damage types.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- A link or two may persist well beyond the range limits of your current build, e.g. you being linked to a shadow 100+ meters away even with a reduced range build. This will cease once the shadow you are connected to dies however.
- Sometimes, when Nekros dies, shadows will remain alive and become independent. Their healths and shields will not be drained over time and they won't count or link toward Nekros. Recasting the ability will spawn a new set of shadows.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.