* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- It was obtainable during Artifact Defense Event from special alerts, and is now currently in the alerts drop-table as an Aura.
- This can be stacked with other teammates' to lower shield capacity by a maximum of 96%.
- This is generally more effective against the Corpus (and to a lesser extent, the Corrupted) due to their heavy use of shields.
- This aura synergizes poorly with Mag as most of her abilities (particularly Shield Polarize) depend heavily on enemy shields in order to do heavy damage.
- Previously, Shield Disruption showed a Nova shooting bolts though a Shield Lancer's Riot Shield, which was more a depiction of Punch Through rather than shield reduction.
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.