* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- Previously obtainable during Artifact Defense Event from special alerts.
- Can now be obtained through Nightwave offerings.
- Can be stacked with other teammates' to lower shield capacity by a maximum of 72%.
- This is most effective against the Corpus due to their heavy use of shields. It is somewhat effective against the Corrupted, albeit to a lesser extent due to that only some of the enemies using shields.
- As only a select few bosses use shields, this mod has only a very minor effect against the Grineer.
- Previously, Shield Disruption showed a Nova shooting bolts though a Shield Lancer's Riot Shield, which was more a depiction of Punch Through rather than shield reduction.
|Dead Eye • Growing Power • Melee Guidance • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge • Swift Momentum|
|Aerodynamic • Combat Discipline • EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Shepherd • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.