|Rank||Electricity Damage||Status chance||Cost|
- This mod was originally attainable by scoring over 250 points in the Tethra's Doom event.
- This mod, along with the other Tethra's Doom mods, was made available again during Operation: Mutalist Incursions as a drop in the unlockable Survival mission.
- Shell Shock is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 300 and 150,000 to purchase.
- This mod can be obtained as a potential cache reward in Hive Sabotage missions.
- Shell Shock is additive with similar mods. For example, a Strun with a max rank Shell Shock and Shotgun Savvy will have a 20% × (1 + 60% + 30%) = 38% status chance.
- This mod can be combined with Toxic Barrage, Frigid Blast and Scattering Inferno to achieve a combined status chance bonus of 240%. With Shotgun Savvy, this bonus can be increased to 270%.
- Toxic Barrage, the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- Scattering Inferno, the Heat version from Operation Breeding Grounds.
- Frigid Blast the Cold version from Operation: Cryotic Front.
- Shotgun Savvy, a shotgun mod that increases status chance.
|Rifle|| Catalyzer Link • Hammer Shot • High Voltage • Malignant Force • Rifle Aptitude |
Rime Rounds • Thermite Rounds
|Shotgun|| Frigid Blast • Nano-Applicator • Scattering Inferno • Shell Shock • Shotgun Savvy |
|Pistol|| Embedded Catalyzer • Frostbite • Jolt • Pistol Pestilence • Scorch |
Stunning Speed • Sure Shot
|Melee|| Drifting Contact • Enduring Strike • Melee Prowess • Vicious Frost • Virulent Scourge |
Volcanic Edge • Voltaic Strike • Weeping Wounds
|Arch-Gun||Magma Chamber • Modified Munitions|
|Arch-Melee||Searing Steel • Sudden Impact|
|Pistol||Perpetual Agony • Toxic Sequence|
|Melee||Enduring Affliction • Lasting Sting|