The Sheev is a razor-like dagger of Grineer design that serves as a backup in the event that a Grineer is disarmed by any means. It offers high damage and status, and the tip of the blade glows with charged plasma that allows procs on Slam Attacks, but has the slowest attack speed of any dagger.
- Third highest base damage of all single daggers, behind and .
- High damage – effective against health.
- Decent critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching and stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Tied with for the slowest attack speed of all single daggers; additionally tied with and for the slowest attack speed of all melees.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The Slam Radial Damage has a small chance to inflict the status effect, but is unaffected by mods.
- When equipped without a Stance mod, the Sheev adds a 4th lunging stab on its normal attack combo that propels the Warframe a good distance forward, which is useful for catching up to moving enemies. It also has a 100% chance of inflicting bleed proc. This effect is lost if one uses the stance, which replaces the lunge with a sweeping slash.
- If the lunge lands behind an unalerted enemy, a stealth attack will be performed instead.
- The Sheev is a unique dagger originally featured as a reward in the Operation Gate Crash event and later as a buildable sortie reward. Players had to finish the Gate Crash node five times on each planet, for a total of 15 times or collect all parts from the sortie reward pool to obtain it.
- Like all event reward weapons, the Sheev came with its own weapon slot and pre-installed with an Orokin Catalyst.
- The weapon's name is likely derived from shiv, a slang term referring to improvised blade weapons, most commonly used as knives or daggers.
- Interestingly, the Sheev's blade shape is based on some combat knife designs, justifying its Codex entry's description.
- While the Sheev shares the same slam attack properties as the , the former does not have the latter's circle of flame visual effect.
- The glowing "plasma" at the end of the weapon pulses. This 'plasma' appears similar to the 'plasma' at the edges of Grineer cleavers and machetes.
- Concept art for this weapon was first featured in Livestream 15.
- Although the description claims it is effective against flesh and armor, it has little damage, making the dagger a poor choice to use against armored enemies.
- Despite being acquired from Invasions, the Sheev is the only weapon that does not share a Vandal or Wraith variation, unlike the rest of the weapons that are obtained in the same way.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , a Tenno dagger with innate damage.
- , a Grineer melee weapon with similar design.
- , another Grineer melee weapon with similar design.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|