The Shedu is a Sentient Assault Rifle Arm-Cannon that fires beams that create explosions on impact. When expending the battery, it releases a large pulse, staggering enemies with an proc and removing Sentient damage resistances. The arm-cannon does not have ammo reserves, and instead regenerates ammo.
- This weapon deals damage, and the explosion deals damage.
- Shots explode in a 6.6 meter radius upon impacting a surface or enemy.
- Fully depleting the battery produces a 20 meter pulse that staggers nearby enemies with a guaranteed proc and removes Sentient and Shadow Stalker damage resistances.
- This weapon does not use ammo pickups; ammo regenerates over time.
- Very high base damage.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- High status chance.
- Area of Effect damage.
- Infinitely self-regenerating ammo.
- Very slow fire rate.
- Very small battery size.
- Projectiles have travel time.
The Shedu's components are rare drops from Symbilysts found in Sentient Anomalies that appear in the Veil Proxima during Empyrean missions. The ship occupies one random node for 30 minutes, indicated by a red flashing symbol, then rotates to a different node. Symbilysts were also found in Operation: Scarlet Spear and Operation: Orphix Venom. The parts can be traded between players.
|Barrel||1%||208 – 209 Kills||825 ± 229 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The Shedu uses rifle mods.
- Has a 1 second delay before ammo begins to regenerate; if there are still rounds left, the delay is 0.4 seconds instead. Ammo regenerates at 28 rounds per second; it takes 0.25 seconds to regenerate a fully depleted battery excluding the delay.
- Unlike some other explosive/area-of-effect weapons such as and , and more like , the explosions made by shots from Shedu do not penetrate obstacles such as walls, floors and objects, thus, making it a bit trickier to utilize the full potential of its high radial attack range.
- Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
- Explosion has linear damage falloff from 100% to 40% from central impact.
- Explosion inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion range cannot be increased with ( ) and .
- Explosion can benefit from .
- The Shedu's particle effects can make it very difficult to aim. To offset this, players may either change the Shedu's energy color to black or reduce particle density altogether via the Options menu.
- As the and damage portions are separate from one another, the Shedu can get a combination of and with only a damage mod.
- Shedu is an Assyrian guardian deity. The term also means demon or insanity in several other languages.
- After the and , the Shedu is the third weapon to use a Chassis as a component.
- Due to the way the Shedu is attached to the Warframe model, certain visual effects on the Warframe will also cover the Shedu. These include , , Bloodshed Sigil , and certain Ephemeras.
- As an Arm-Cannon, the Shedu will always appear invisible when holstered.
- Despite being of Sentient design the weapon does not actually deal any damage.
- Curiously, it also has the ability to remove any Sentient's damage immunities.
Last updated: Update 27.0 (2019-12-13)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|