Lash out with stream of shattered glass, or hold for an arcing strike.
|Strength:500 / 600 / 700 / 800|
|Range:5 / 6 / 8 / 10 m (range)|
|Misc:225° (sweep arc)|
0.75 m (blade radius)
- Gara thrusts her glass longsword with 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 meters range toward the aiming reticle, dealing 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 Puncture damage and knocking back all enemies within 0.75 meters radius from the blade. Holding the ability key instead sweeps the glass longsword from left to right in a 225° arc in front of Gara, dealing 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 Slash damage to all enemies within reach and bashing them away in a ragdoll state in the direction of the sweep.
- Thrust and sweep damage are affected by Ability Strength, certain mods and arcanes:
- Base Damage × (1 + Damage Mods) × (1 + Elemental Mods) × (1 + Strength Mods)
- As an example, with a maxed Pressure Point, Shocking Touch and Intensify, a rank-3 Shattered Lash will deal
800 × (1 + 1.2) × (1 + 0.9) × (1 + 0.3) = 4,347.2 damage.
- Mods affecting Puncture damage and Slash damage will only affect their corresponding physical damage type for Shattered Lash's thrust or sweep.
- As Shattered Lash damage is not comprised of Impact damage, physical damage mods that affect Impact have no effect on Shattered Lash.
- Shattered Lash is also affected by equipped melee mods including:
- Manticore's damage bonus applies to the ability.
- Shattered Lash is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats and innate effects.
- The only exceptions to this rule are:
- Venka Prime's modified Melee Combo Counter.
- The only exceptions to this rule are:
- Shattered Lash is affected by arcanes which gives melee damage such as Arcane Fury and Arcane Blade Charger.
- Glass longsword's range is affected by Ability Range, while blade knockback radius and sweep arc are not.
- Sweep is not perfectly aligned in a straight line and is similar to a wave-like pattern, allowing Shattered Lash to hit enemies on a slightly higher terrain elevation than Gara past ~90°.
- Thrust and sweep casting speeds are affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Glass longsword has a 0% critical chance, but can gain crit chance through effects such as Cat's Eye and Charm.
- Glass longsword has innate Punch Through, bypassing entities, walls, and obstacles in the environment.
- Thrust direction is determined when quick cast is initiated. Glass longsword will generate from the initial position regardless of Gara's orientation and position during the cast.
- Sweep occurs around Gara's character model once the hold cast is initiated. On cast, Gara is reoriented toward the aiming reticle, but the glass longsword's path is predetermined by the sweep animation and cannot be redirected upward or downward.
- Enemies crystallized by Mass Vitrify are not affected by Shattered Lash's ragdoll and knockback effects.
- Ability Synergy: Casting Shattered Lash on Gara's own Mass Vitrify glass barrier causes it to break and explode outward, dealing damage to enemies outside the barrier.
- Damage type of the glass barrier explosion is determined by Shattered Lash's thrust or sweep used to shatter the barrier.
- If Splinter Storm is active and is within the explosion radius on the outside of the barrier, 50% of the barrier explosion damage is permanently added to Splinter Storm's damage per second until its duration expires.
- Shattered Lash's quick cast is a one-handed action that allows Gara to fire and reload weapons, as well as move and perform maneuvers during cast.
- Hold cast is a two-handed animation that stops Gara's movement and other actions during cast.
- Can be cast while in midair.
- While ability is silent, it does not activate stealth multiplier.
- The glass longsword is visually summoned from Gara's left palm and does not possess a grip. Glass shards will constantly break away and fall from the blade as a visual effect, while the longsword fades into and out of existence for the duration of the thrust or sweep.
- The longsword and its particle effects are affected by Gara's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Shattered Lash can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
- Shattered Lash is affected by and can trigger Warframe Arcanes.
- Sweep is animation-locked and cannot be aimed upward or downward. However, because the sweep is in a wave-like pattern, it can hit enemies on a lower or higher terrain elevation than Gara depending on the troughs and crests of the wave. You can familiarize yourself with this pattern in Captura mode using the advance time function.
- If enemies are standing on a higher elevation, use Aim Glide (default hold while in midair) and time your sweep to hit them with your blade.
- Base damage, elemental damage, and physical damage from melee Riven Mods do affect Shattered Lash, further amplifying its damage potential.
- Damage multipliers from Mass Vitrify and Splinter Storm can stack to produce even higher damage output for Shattered Lash.
- Since the glass longsword has innate Punch Through, Shattered Lash can hit enemies standing outside the Mass Vitrify barrier, dealing damage from both the sword and the explosion to enemies in your reach.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.