The Shaku are a set of Impact-based Tenno Nunchaku, featuring a fast attack rate. The Shaku are considered an alternative to the Ninkondi rather than a direct upgrade, despite using the Ninkondi as a component.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Impact damage.
- Pure Impact damage –effective against shields.
- High status chance.
- High attack speed.
- Stance has a polarity, matches Atlantis Vulcan.
- No Slash or Puncture damage – less effective against health and armor.
- Low critical chance.
- Short range.
- Shaku, compared to Ninkondi:
- As the Shaku only has Impact as its native damage type, it benefits greatly from mods that increase Impact damage, namely Heavy Trauma and Collision Force.
- Between Update 18.0 and Hotfix 126.96.36.199, the Shaku was unintentionally leaked through the Tenno Research Lab before being retrieved.
- The Shaku is the second weapon in game after the Sonicor to possess only a single physical damage type as its innate damage type.
- A shaku (尺) is a Japanese unit of measurement originally referring to the length of the forearm, which in modern usage is commonly standardized as being 30.3 cm long, and is the traditional length with which the branches of a nunchaku are made.
- The term is also used to refer to a ritual baton used by Shinto priests, and is so named due to its length.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Ninkondi, another set of Tenno Nunchaku.