Shadow Claws is 's signature Exalted Weapon, which can only be used upon activating . The weapon exclusively uses the stance.
Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
- High – effective against health.
- Very high critical chance and status chance.
- Highest critical multiplier of all Exalted Melee Weapons.
- Low and damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Low range.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Melee or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Cannot equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (except ), Acolyte Mods (e.g., ), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., ).
- The Shadow Claws weapon appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Sevagoth's ability.
- Shadow Claws has an innate unusable stance polarity of .
- As an Exalted Weapon, this weapon comes with an Orokin Catalyst pre-installed.
Lua error in Module:Weapons/nav at line 82: bad argument #1 to 'ipairs' (table expected, got nil).