“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
Serene Storm is a unique Stance exclusive to Desert Wind that can only be acquired and used by activating Baruuk's fourth ability, Serene Storm. This Stance overrides the Stance on any currently equipped melee weapon for as long as Serene Storm remains active.
|Combo Name||Button Combination|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Proc|
- Serene Storm is a unique stance that can only be temporarily obtained through the use of Baruuk's Serene Storm. There are no other possible methods to obtain this stance.
- Every hit ragdolls or knocks down enemies.
- Waves do not contribute to the combo counter.
- Each hit will disarm enemies.
- Serene Storm is one of four identified stance mods that are exclusive to a Warframe instead of a weapon type, the other three being Excalibur's Exalted Blade, Valkyr's Hysteria, and Wukong's Primal Fury.