Seismic Wave is a mod that increases the ground slam damage of melee weapons.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Note[edit | edit source]
- This mod increases the ground slam damage by +200%, allowing ground slams to deal threefold their usual damage.
- Only the small AoE damage part is affected, not the direct hit damage. Thus, total damage output is not tripled.
- The Arca Titron's electrical capacitor effect counts as one of these AoE effects, allowing this mod to affect it.
- Seismic Wave also increases the damage dealt by slam attacks performed via Stance Combos.
- Works with Wukong's Primal Fury.
- It is currently the only mod capable of increasing the explosion effect damage of the Jat Kusar's heavy attack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the initial release that showcased this mod, the mod card along with the update notes had noted that Seismic Wave increased the slam radius of the equipped weapon, misleading players to believe that its purpose was to expand the already impressive slam radius of a weapon (such as the Jat Kittag). The mod card text was eventually fixed to reflect its actual function.
- Between Update 18.10 and Hotfix 22.6.1, there were no enemies that dropped Seismic Wave.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.