Charge to expand the targeting area, release to send Garuda’s talons careening toward each target in area. Surviving enemies are prone to bleeding.
|Strength:75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (damage)|
50% (bleed chance)
|Misc:60 m (range)|
25° (min charge size)
95° (max charge size)
- Garuda channels her sanguine blood beneath herself as her talons quiver in anticipation, before unleashing 8 flying spears to pierce through all enemies within the area. Enemies pierced by Garuda's flying talons will receive 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 Slash damage and become stunned momentarily.
- Holding down the ability button (default ) will expand a focus ring indicating area of effect of the ability. Initial field of view angle is 25 degrees, which can expand up to 95 degrees when fully charged; the range of ability can expand up to 60 meters based on the charge time. Releasing the button will unleash the talons as homing projectiles that cannot be obstructed by walls and the environment, piercing through all enemies within the focus ring.
- Each enemy will always be pierced at least once by the projectiles. However, they can also be pierced multiple times in a single skill use.
- For an example, using Seeking Talon on a single enemy will damage said enemy 8 times in quick succession.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Range, minimum and maximum charge sizes, and the number of projectiles are not affected by mods.
- Targeting expansion and cast animation are affected by casting speed mods from Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Garuda does not require line of sight to target enemies in her focus ring area.
- Enemies damaged by Seeking Talon are marked with Garuda's symbol for 10 seconds. Attacking marked enemies with weapons and abilities grants a 50% chance to cause a Slash Status Effect. Marked enemies will still receive status effects from other sources in addition to the Slash proc (if a weapon's status chance triggers and hits an enemy affected by Seeking Talons, the weapon's Status Effect will still be applied, the Slash proc is then added, resulting in the enemy receiving 2 status effects at the same time).
- Status Chance is affected by Ability Strength, capped up to 100% status chance at 200% Ability Strength.
- Duration of the mark is affected by Ability Duration.
- All sources of damage are capable of inflicting Slash Status Effect. This includes, but not limited to: weapons, damage from abilities, special damaging effects from mods (Concealed Explosives, Thunderbolt, Thermagnetic Shells, etc) and Syndicate procs.
- Weapons do not need to have innate Slash damage in order to inflict Slash Status Effect.
- Marking of enemies will include special enemies such as Stalker.
- Garuda cannot perform parkour Maneuvers (except for rolling and sliding) or general interactions while channeling this ability. However, she can still move at walking pace.
- Can be cast while airborne, causing Garuda to hover for a few seconds.