Charge to expand the targeting area, release to send Garuda’s talons careening toward each target in area. Surviving enemies are prone to bleeding.
|Strength:150 / 200 / 250 / 300 ( damage)|
75% ( status chance)
|Misc:2 m (talon knockback radius)|
60 m (range)
25° (min charge size)
95° (max charge size)
- Garuda channels her sanguine blood beneath herself as her talons quiver in anticipation, as a whirlwind of flying talons spanning a 2 meter radius encircles her. Enemies pierced by Garuda's talons will receive 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 damage and be pushed away from Garuda.
- Damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Talon knockback radius is not affected by mods.
- Channeling the talons expands a focus ring indicating the ranged area of effect of the ability. Initial field of view angle is 25 degrees, which can expand up to 95 degrees when fully charged; the range of ability can expand up to 60 meters based on the charge time. Upon release, Garuda unleashes 8 flying talons as homing projectiles that cannot be obstructed by walls and the environment, piercing through all enemies within the focus ring.
- Tapping the ability will automatically unleash the talons once fully charged. Holding the ability will sustain the whirlwind around Garuda until released, allowing her to aim carefully to maximize the talons' potential.
- Each enemy will always be pierced at least once by the projectiles. However, they can also be pierced multiple times in a single skill use.
- For an example, using Seeking Talon on a single enemy will damage said enemy 8 times in quick succession.
- Range, minimum and maximum charge sizes, and the number of projectiles are not affected by mods.
- Targeting expansion and cast animation are affected by casting speed mods from and .
- Garuda does not require line of sight to target enemies in her focus ring area.
- Garuda is invulnerable while casting the ability until it is fully charged.
- Enemies damaged by the flying talons are marked with Garuda's symbol for 10 seconds. Attacking marked enemies with weapons and abilities grants a 75% chance to cause a Status Effect. Marked enemies will still receive status effects from other sources in addition to the proc (if a weapon's status chance triggers and hits an enemy affected by Seeking Talons, the weapon's Status Effect will still be applied, the proc is then added, resulting in the enemy receiving 2 status effects at the same time).
- Status chance is affected by Ability Strength, capped up to 100% status chance at 134% Ability Strength.
- Mark duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Status duration is not affected by Ability Duration, but is affected by the Status Effect duration of the weapon or warframe that inflicted them.
- All sources of damage are capable of inflicting Status Effect. This includes, but not limited to: weapons, damage from abilities, special damaging effects from mods ( , , , etc.) and Syndicate procs.
- Weapons do not need to have innate Slash damage in order to inflict Status Effect.
- Marking of enemies will include special enemies such as Stalker.
- statuses applied due to the mark are considered to be forced status procs and cannot stack with other sources of forced statuses such as or . However forced statuses can stack with a weapon's innate status chance.
- Garuda cannot perform parkour Maneuvers (except for rolling and sliding) or general interactions while channeling this ability. However, she can still move.
- Can be cast while airborne, causing Garuda to hover for a few seconds.
- Garuda will leap a short distance upward upon release, causing the targeting ring to shift.
- Main article: Blending Talons
Blending Talons is an Warframe Augment Mod for 's that grants it the ability to create an area of effect explosion around Garuda as well as giving her a passive that grants it additional combo count upon hitting enemies affected by procs.
|Rank||AoE Range||Combo Count Chance||Cost|
- This ability has a long casting and recovery animation. However, this can be bypassed by casting Seeking Talons while airborne.
- Holding aimglide while releasing Seeking Talons will allow Garuda to hover after leaping and cancel the falling part of her animation. This does not work when used on the ground.
- Using melee immediately after releasing Seeking Talons while airborne can also be used to cancel the recovery animation. The recovery animation for this will be longer than if holding an aimglide, but is more useful for congested tilesets.
- As Seeking Talons bypass the need to have enemies within vision, bringing a companion equipped with a mod that detects enemies in the radar map (such as ) will help Garuda in finding the most number of enemies that can be hit without having to actually see them.
- Due to the forced Slash proc caused by Seeking Talons, it synergizes particularly well with weapons that have high damage burst potential such as the or to unleash heavy damage per hit.
- Equipping gives Garuda the potential to mark her symbol on more enemies than her standard charged up ability by deliberately running in the midst of the crowd and using short-tap Seeking Talons.