Seeking Shuriken is an Warframe Augment Mod that allows to temporarily reduce the armor of their targets.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Armor reduction is affected by Ability Strength. To completely remove a target's armor in a single cast, Ability Strength should be at least 143%.
- This can be easily reached (without penalties) using either a combination of and , or an .
- Completely removing enemy armor also removes the +75% damage bonus from or against Ferrite Armor or Alloy Armor respectively. If one of these 2 damage types is used against affected enemies it's recommendable to keep Ability Strength slightly below 143% to avoid complete armor removal.
- Duration of armor reduction is affected by Ability Duration.
- Subsequent Shuriken reset the duration of the armor reduction.
- The armor reduction of multiple Shuriken can stack.
- Despite seeking through walls, the armor reduction requires line of sight.
- Affected enemies have a green aura around them identical to that of a proc.
- Works great on bosses, especially in Sorties when they are high level.