Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Armor reduction is affected by Ability Strength. To completely remove a target's armor in a single cast, Ability Strength should be at least 143%.
- This can be easily reached (without penalties) using either a combination of Intensify and Power Drift, or an Umbral Intensify.
- Completely removing enemy armor also removes the +75% damage bonus from Corrosive or Radiation against Ferrite Armor or Alloy Armor respectively. If one of these 2 damage types is used against affected enemies it's recommendable to keep Ability Strength slightly below 143% to avoid complete armor removal.
- Duration of armor reduction is affected by Ability Duration.
- Subsequent Shuriken reset the duration of the armor reduction.
- The armor reduction of multiple Shuriken can stack.
- Affected enemies have a green aura around them identical to that of a Corrosive proc.
- Works great on bosses, especially in Sorties when they are high level.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.