Sedna is a dwarf planet where the Grineer are the controlling faction.
The Assassination Target on this dwarf planet is Kela De Thaym, who is located in the mission node Merrow and where the blueprints for the parts of the Saryn Warframe can be obtained. Uniquely, in order to access the Kela De Thaym boss battle, players must accumulate sufficient Judgement Points by playing the various Arena missions on Sedna. As of Update 20.0, 25 Judgement Points are required to access the boss battle, with 12 being expended each time a player is successful in defeating Kela De Thaym.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Spy Missions: Special enemy variants have a chance of spawning during Spy missions.
Survival Missions: The following lists below do not apply to Survival missions.
Missions[edit | edit source]
|Naga||Rescue||30 - 34||Grineer Galleon|
|Hydron||Defense||30 - 40||Grineer Galleon|
|Berehynia||Interception||30 - 40||Grineer Shipyard|
|Selkie||Survival||30 - 40||Grineer Asteroid|
|Adaro||Exterminate||32 - 36||Grineer Asteroid|
|Rusalka||Sabotage||32 - 36||Grineer Galleon|
|Marid||Hijack||34 - 38||Grineer Shipyard|
|Kappa||Spy||34 - 38||Grineer Galleon|
|Charybdis||Mobile Defense||34 - 38||Grineer Galleon|
|Merrow||Assassination||35 - 40||Grineer Asteroid|
|Kelpie||Disruption||35 - 40||Grineer Galleon|
|Amarna||Survival (Dark Sector)||35 - 45||Grineer Galleon|
|Sangeru||Defense (Dark Sector)||35 - 45||Grineer Asteroid|
|Nakki||Rathuum||40 - 40||Grineer Shipyard|
|Yam||Rathuum||60 - 60||Grineer Sealab|
|Vodyanoi||Rathuum||85 - 85||Grineer Sealab|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to Sedna being the second planet to feature the Grineer Shipyard tileset, it is also the only planet besides Ceres where Grineer Drudge non-combatants can be encountered. These are non-hostile until they are attacked and damaged, in which case they will attack with their various tools.
- Due to the Grineer Shipyard tileset, this is also the second location beside Ceres where Guardsmen and their Eximus variant, the Prosecutors can be found.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sedna is a planetoid three times farther from the Sun than Neptune, and is widely believed to contain water. It is named after the Goddess of the sea and marine life in Inuit Mythology.
- Appropriately enough, Sedna's missions are named after water spirits of various cultures.
- Naga is a snake like deity/race of people in Hindu and Buddhist Mythology.
- Berehynia is a protector of waters and riverbanks in Slavic Mythology.
- Some scholars believe her to be the same as Rusalka.
- Rusalka is a female entity, often malicious towards mankind, in Slavic Mythology.
- Selkies are mythological beings capable of changing from a seal to a human in Scottish Mythology.
- Adaro is a type of sea spirit found in the mythology of the Soloman Islands.
- Kappa are an amphibous turtle-like creature originating from Japanese Folklore.
- Marid are a type evil spirit in Islamic Traditions.
- Charybdis is a sea monster in Greek Mythology.
- Merrow are merfolk is Irish Folklore.
- Kelpie are a shape-shifting water spirit in Celtic Mythology.
- Nakki are shape-shifting water spirits in Germanic Mythology and Folklore.
- Yam is the god of the sea in the Canaanite Pantheon.
- Vodanoy is a male water spirit in Slavic Mythology.
- It was around this location where Alad V located dormant Tenno – unknown to even the Lotus – for the Zanuka Project. This act was indirectly responsible for The Gradivus Dilemma.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Mercury • Venus • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Deimos • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune • Pluto • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void (Veil Proxima)|