The Secura Lecta is the Syndicate variant of the Lecta, exclusive to The Perrin Sequence. Enemies killed by this weapon will drop additional credits. This chance scales with Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 8, you'll get on average 2x Credits from kills. This increase continues with your Mastery Rank. At Mastery Rank 18 you'll get on average 4x Credits from kills (capped).
- The Secura Lecta can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Lecta cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire the Secura Lecta, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Second highest base damage of all whips, behind Galvacord.
- Very high status chance.
- Tied with Scoliac for the highest attack speed of all whips.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Enemies killed by this weapon yield additional credits.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching the Burning Wasp stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Long range
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low critical multiplier.
- Small Slam Attack radius.
- Secura Lecta, compared to Lecta:
- See Category:Secura Lecta Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Secura Lecta Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Secura Lecta has to be wielded for the bonus credits effect to take place.
- Bonus credits stacks with any active Credit Boosters for increased payout.
- Combine with Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm Augment to further increase earnings ( Nekros' Desecrate does not add to further increase earnings)
- Nova's Molecular Prime does not have any negative impact on the credit boost, even if enemies get killed by Molecular Primes explosion.
- The concept for the innate effect of the Secura Lecta was designed by player Oranji.
Secura Lecta Skins
- Lecta, the original counterpart.