- Second highest base damage of all whips, behind .
- Good critical chance.
- Tied with Galvacord for the highest status chance of all whips.
- Tied with for the fastest attack speed of all whips.
- Enemies killed by this weapon yield additional credits.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching .
- Innate polarity.
- Innate damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low and no damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Tied with and for the lowest critical multiplier of all whips.
- Secura Lecta (Normal), compared to Lecta (Normal):
- Higher base damage (176 vs. 101)
- Higher critical chance (15% vs. 5%)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 25%)
- Lower disposition (1.15 vs. 1.25)
- Higher attack speed (1.25 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 0)
- The Secura Lecta can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Lecta cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire the Secura Lecta, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
- The Secura Lecta has to be wielded for the bonus credits effect to take place.
- Bonus credits stacks with any active Credit Boosters for increased payout.
- Can be combined with 's Augment to further increase earnings ( ' does not add to further increase earnings)
- 's does not have any negative impact on the credit boost, even if enemies get killed by Molecular Prime's explosion.
- The concept for the innate effect of the Secura Lecta was designed by player Oranji.
Secura Lecta Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|