Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The Secura Lecta can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Lecta cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma or Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must reach Mastery Rank 8 or higher to acquire the Secura Lecta, either by trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Second highest base damage of all whips, behind Galvacord.
- Good critical chance.
- Tied with Galvacord for the highest status chance of all whips.
- Tied with Scoliac for the fastest attack speed of all whips.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Enemies killed by this weapon yield additional credits.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Burning Wasp.
- Innate polarity.
- Innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Low Puncture and no Impact damage – less effective against armor and shields.
- Damage cannot be increased with Impact mods.
- Tied with Lecta and Scoliac for the lowest critical multiplier of all whips.
- Secura Lecta, compared to Lecta:
- Higher base damage (176.0 vs. 101.0)
- Higher critical chance (15% vs. 5%)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 25%)
- Higher attack speed (1.25 vs. 1)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (0.9 vs. 1)
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Secura Lecta Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Secura Lecta Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Secura Lecta has to be wielded for the bonus credits effect to take place.
- Bonus credits stacks with any active Credit Boosters for increased payout.
- Can be combined with Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm Augment to further increase earnings ( Nekros' Desecrate does not add to further increase earnings)
- Nova's Molecular Prime does not have any negative impact on the credit boost, even if enemies get killed by Molecular Primes explosion.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The concept for the innate effect of the Secura Lecta was designed by player Oranji.
Media[edit | edit source]
Secura Lecta Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Lecta, the original counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.