Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against armor.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Tied with normal and Twin Grakata for the highest magazine size of all secondaries.
- High accuracy.
- Fast fire rate.
- Innate Sequence effect.
- Innate and one polarities.
- Low and no damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Requires a spool-up of 5 shots before achieving optimal fire rate.
- Fire rate starts at 68% of the listed value, and increases by 8% per shot.
- High recoil when fully spooled.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Tied with for the slowest reload speed of all secondaries.
- Secura Dual Cestra, compared to Dual Cestra:
- Higher base damage (28 vs. 26)
- Higher critical chance (16% vs. 6%)
- Higher status chance (28% vs. 20%)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 rounds/sec vs. 18.75 rounds/sec)
- Innate Sequence effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (1.3 vs. 1.35)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The Secura Dual Cestra can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Dual Cestra cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 10 to acquire the Secura Dual Cestra, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the high recoil of this weapon, is recommended for better accuracy.
- Without Steady Hands, move the reticle downwards while firing to mitigate the recoil.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Secura is taken directly from Latin, meaning secure.
- The Secura Dual Cestra is the first item to have the "Secura" prefix in its name, with the Secura Syandana following second and the being third.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Secura Dual Cestra Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.12 (2019-01-30)
See also[edit | edit source]
- , the original single version.
- , the original version.
- The Perrin Sequence, the Syndicate that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.