- High damage – effective against armor.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Tied with normal and Twin Grakata for the highest magazine size of all secondaries.
- High accuracy.
- Fast fire rate.
- Innate Sequence effect.
- Innate and one polarities.
- Low and no damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Requires a spool-up of 5 shots before achieving optimal fire rate.
- Fire rate starts at 68% of the listed value, and increases by 8% per shot.
- High recoil when fully spooled.
- Poor ammo economy.
- Tied with for the slowest reload speed of all secondaries.
- Secura Dual Cestra (Normal Attack), compared to Dual Cestra (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (28 vs. 26)
- Higher total damage (28 vs. 26)
- Higher base critical chance (16.00% vs. 6.00%)
- Higher base status chance (28.00% vs. 20.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (30.68 vs. 26.93)
- Lower burst DPS (383.6 vs. 505.05)
- Higher sustained DPS (974.22 vs. 861.18)
- Lower fire rate (12.5 vs. 18.75)
- Slower spool-up (5 vs. 0)
- More polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 7)
- Lower disposition (●●●●○ (1.30x) vs. ●●●●● (1.35x))
- Innate Sequence effect
- The Secura Dual Cestra can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Partner with The Perrin Sequence, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Secura Dual Cestra cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Partner rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 10 to acquire the Secura Dual Cestra, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
- Due to the high recoil of this weapon, is recommended for better accuracy.
- Without Steady Hands, move the reticle downwards while firing to mitigate the recoil.
- Secura is taken directly from Latin, meaning secure.
- The Secura Dual Cestra is the first item to have the "Secura" prefix in its name, with the Secura Syandana following second and the being third.
Secura Dual Cestra Skins
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.12 (2019-01-30)
- , the original single version.
- , the original version.
- The Perrin Sequence, the Syndicate that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|