|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
|Rank||Stamina Per Kill||Channeling Efficiency||Cost||Conclave|
- Added in Update 10.0.
- Enemies must be killed with a Channeled strike to receive stamina.
- Can also be triggered when enemies die from reflected damage due to the Reflection mod (while Channeling)
- Helpful in mitigating Stamina costs for heavy weapons like the Galatine, when modded with stances like Cleaving Whirlwind. Also useful for Dual weapons like the Dual Zoren that consume stamina quickly.
- Removed in Update 17.0 along with stamina.
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Life Strike, True Punishment , Enduring Strike , Warrior's Grip, Quickening and Corrupt Charge, all of which are channeling mods.
| Corrupt Charge • Dispatch Overdrive • Enduring Affliction • Enduring Strike • Focused Defense |
Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow • Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil • Reflection • True Punishment
|Acrobat • Marathon • Quick Rest • Second Wind • Shield Flux • Warrior's Grip|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.