Scyto Raknoid is a medium-sized Raknoid creature found in the Orb Vallis that only spawns at Alert Level 4 via Reinforcement Beacons. The sac on its back stores a glue-like fluid, which it uses for a variety of attacks. Aside from a basic ranged stream, it is capable of covering a large area, slowing enemies. Further, it can use a grappling hook to pull enemies close, whereupon it deploys a tethermine that immediately attaches to the target. It can also detect invisible players via a white radial ring that emits whenever an invisible player is nearby, allowing it to attack invisible players.
Once its health is reduced to half, its glue sac will explode, and it will temporarily shut down; during this animation it is invulnerable. It will then quickly recover and resume attacking.
- Possess 50% Damage Reduction, seperate from armor.
- It's head hitbox is the white sac membrane.
- The Scyto Raknoid will attack players even if they are invisible.
- It is possible to kill it in a single hit, thereby bypassing its brief invulnerability.
- Immune to procs.
- "Scyto" most likely refers to "scytodidae", or spitting spiders, indicating its ranged adhesive based abilities.
Last updated: Hotfix 24.2.7 (2018-01-09)