The Scoliac is an Infested whip with damage on its slam attacks.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Slam Radial Damage deals damage, bypassing Shields and Proto Shields.
- Decent critical chance.
- Second highest status chance of all whips, behind / .
- Stance slot has polarity, matching the .
- Innate polarity.
- Low and – less effective against shields and armor.
- Slam Attack has innate damage – less effective against Machinery, Robotics, and Fossilized.
- Tied with and for the lowest critical multiplier of all whips.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Bio Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- The Slam Radial Damage has a 29% chance to inflict the status effect, but is unaffected by status chance mods.
- The Scoliac's name may be derived from Scoliosis (derived from Ancient Greek σκολίωσις skoliosis “obliquity, bending”), a medical condition in which a person's spine is curved unnaturally.
- The Scoliac was the first whip revealed, shown in Livestream 14. However it was introduced after the .
- When the Infested lab was revamped the Scoliac's model could be seen in a container, along with the , shortly before the Scoliac was actually added into the game.
- This is the second whip to be added to the game (following the ), and the third research melee weapon available (following the and the ).
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|