“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Very high base damage.
- Tied with Galatine Prime and War for the third highest critical chance of all heavy blades, behind Paracesis and Gram Prime.
- Second highest critical multiplier of all heavy blades, behind War, Gram Prime and Paracesis.
- Very high status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches Rending Crane.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Below average attack speed.
- Scindo Prime, compared to Scindo:
- Higher base damage (250.0 vs. 200.0)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (0.97 vs. 0.92)
- Higher Range (2.7 m vs. 2.6 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (1.25 vs. 1.3)
AcquisitionScindo Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Lith B4 Uncommon (V)|
Lith F1 Uncommon (V)
| Axi S1 Rare (V)|
Axi S3 Rare (V)
| Meso C1 Uncommon (V)|
Meso N6 Uncommon (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- See Category:Scindo Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Scindo Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Scindo Prime's base damage can be improved further by equipping the Manticore skin, which sacrifices -15% attack speed for an additional +15% damage.
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- Described as an executioner's weapon, being held as a great honor to be beheaded by, it could have been initially made as an ornamental weapon, reserved for the most worthy of adversaries.
- The Scindo Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Scindo Prime Skins
- On August 9th, 2016, it was announced that Scindo Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on August 23, 2016. Any preexisting components, relics or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Scindo Prime, along with Ankyros Prime, Hikou Prime, Boltor Prime, Nyx Prime, and Rhino Prime, was unvaulted on July 24, 2018 to September 25, 2018. It resurfaced again together with the same line-up from July 16th, 2019 to September 3rd, 2019.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Scindo, the original counterpart of this weapon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.