Scindo Prime is the Prime version of the , acting as a direct upgrade. It was released alongside and .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Very high base damage.
- High damage – effective against health.
- Tied with and for the third highest critical chance of all heavy blades, behind and .
- Second highest critical multiplier of all heavy blades, behind , and .
- Very high status chance.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches .
- Innate polarity.
- Scindo Prime, compared to Scindo:
- Higher base damage (250 vs. 200)
- Higher critical chance (26% vs. 15%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (0.97 vs. 0.92)
- Higher Range (2.7 m vs. 2.6 m)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (8 vs. 2)
- Lower disposition (1.25 vs. 1.35)
Scindo Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Lith C7 Uncommon
Lith B4 Uncommon (V)
Lith F1 Uncommon (V)
|Axi S8 Rare
Axi S1 Rare (V)
Axi S3 Rare (V)
|Meso N11 Common|
Meso C1 Uncommon (V)
Meso N6 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Vaultings[edit | edit source]
- On August 9th, 2016, it was announced that Scindo Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on August 23, 2016. Any preexisting components, relics or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Scindo Prime, along with , , , , and , was unvaulted on July 24, 2018 to September 25, 2018.
- The same line-up was unvaulted again from July 16th, 2019 to September 3rd, 2019.
- Scindo Prime's relics were permanently unvaulted as of Update 29.10, being only obtainable through Abandoned Derelict Caches in Corpus Railjack missions.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Scindo Prime's base damage can be improved further by equipping the Manticore skin, which sacrifices -15% attack speed for an additional +15% damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- Described as an executioner's weapon, being held as a great honor to be beheaded by, it could have been initially made as an ornamental weapon, reserved for the most worthy of adversaries.
- The Scindo Prime's gold parts can be recolored as of Update 15.13.
Media[edit | edit source]
Scindo Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|