|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Rending Crane stance.
- Third lowest base damage of all heavy blades, after Galatine and Gram.
- Lowest critical multiplier and status chance of all heavy blades.
- Scindo, compared to Scindo Prime:
- Lower base damage (200.0 vs. 250.0)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 26%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 24%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 0.97)
- Lower Range (2.6 m vs. 2.7 m)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 8)
- Higher disposition (1.3 vs. 1.25)
- See Category:Scindo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Scindo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on January 14, 2013.
- The Scindo's base damage can be improved further by equipping the Manticore skin, which sacrifices -15% attack speed for an additional +15% damage, totalling 115 base damage and 0.779 attack speed.
- When performing a normal attack, while in the middle of a swing, you are not affected by knockback, e.g. Infested Volatile Runner explosions.
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- The Scindo was used by the Stalker as a placeholder weapon before the Hate was introduced.
- If the Scindo is equipped with the Manticore skin and Spoiled Strike alone, it becomes the second slowest melee weapon in the game; second only to the Fragor.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Scindo Prime, the Prime version of this weapon.
- Dual Zoren, a dual wield weapon that shares the same design.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.