- High damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- stance polarity matches .
- Can equip the Manticore skin, which provides +15% damage, but -15% attack speed.
- Low and – less effective against shields and armor.
- Lowest critical multiplier and status chance of all heavy blades.
- Scindo (Normal Attack), compared to Scindo Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (200 vs. 250)
- Lower total damage (200 vs. 250)
- Lower base critical chance (15.00% vs. 26.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower base status chance (10.00% vs. 24.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (215 vs. 341)
- Lower burst DPS (197.15 vs. 329.74)
- Lower sustained DPS (197.15 vs. 329.74)
- Shorter Range (2.60m vs. 2.70m)
- Lower attack speed (0.91 vs. 0.96)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 8)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.35x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.25x))
The Scindo' blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- When performing a normal attack, while in the middle of a swing, you are not affected by knockback, e.g. Infested Volatile Runner explosions.
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- The Scindo was used by the Stalker as a placeholder weapon before the was introduced.
- If the Scindo is equipped with the Manticore skin and alone, it becomes the second slowest melee weapon in the game; second only to the .
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|