The Scindo is a war axe of the heavy blade category, boasting medium-range damage in its class and the slowest attack speed, as well as lower status rate and critical hit and chance. However, the Scindo is compatible with the Manticore skin, sacrificing speed for higher damage.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High base damage.
- Hits multiple targets at once (all targets caught in the arc of its swing).
- Hits in a wide radius (Like the Gram).
- Jump attack knocks enemies down - 6 meter AoE.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Rending Crane stance.
- Slow movement while swinging.
- Normal attacks have low damage against armored targets.
- Scindo, compared to Scindo Prime:
- Lower base damage (100.0 vs. 130.0)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 20%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.0x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 15%)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 0.97)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 4)
- See Category:Scindo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Scindo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The blueprint for this weapon was added on January 14, 2013.
- The Scindo's base damage can be improved further by equipping the Manticore skin, which sacrifices -15% attack speed for an additional +15% damage, totaling 115 base damage and 0.779 attack speed.
- When performing a normal attack, while in the middle of a swing, you are not affected by knockback, e.g. Infested Volatile Runner explosions.
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- The Scindo was used by the Stalker as a placeholder weapon before the Hate was introduced.
- If the Scindo is equipped with the Manticore skin and Spoiled Strike alone, it becomes the second slowest melee weapon in the game; second only to the Fragor.
- Scindo Prime, the Prime version of this weapon.
- Dual Zoren, a dual wield weapon that shares the same design.