- High damage – effective against health.
- Good critical chance.
- stance polarity matches .
- Can equip the Manticore skin, which provides +15% damage, but -15% attack speed.
- Low and – less effective against shields and armor.
- Lowest critical multiplier and status chance of all heavy blades.
- Scindo (Normal), compared to Scindo Prime (Normal):
- Lower base damage (200 vs. 250)
- Lower critical chance (15% vs. 26%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 24%)
- Lower Range (2.6 m vs. 2.7 m)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 1.25)
- Lower attack speed (0.92 vs. 0.97)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 8)
The Scindo' blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- When performing a normal attack, while in the middle of a swing, you are not affected by knockback, e.g. Infested Volatile Runner explosions.
- Scindo is a Latin verb, meaning to separate, divide, rend, or slice.
- The Scindo was used by the Stalker as a placeholder weapon before the was introduced.
- If the Scindo is equipped with the Manticore skin and alone, it becomes the second slowest melee weapon in the game; second only to the .
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|