|Rank||Heat Damage||Status chance||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired as a random end-of mission reward for a successful Spy mission with all 3 Data Vaults hacked.
- Drop Locations:
- Originally this mod was acquired by scoring at least 17 points in a single Breeding Grounds node run.
- This mod is also made available from Baro Ki'Teer for 150,000 + 300 in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Scattering Inferno is additive with similar mods. For example, a Strun with a max rank Scattering Inferno and Shotgun Savvy will have a 20% × (1 + 60% + 30%) = 38% status chance.
- This mod can be combined with Toxic Barrage, Shell Shock and Frigid Blast to achieve a combined status chance bonus of 240%. With Shotgun Savvy, this bonus can be increased to 270%.
- Unlike the previous Cicero and Tethra mod sets that depict Warframes already available at the time of the event, the cards from Operation Breeding Grounds depicted Mirage, a Warframe that at the time was yet to be revealed or released.
- Toxic Barrage, the Toxin version from The Cicero Crisis.
- Shell Shock, the Electric version from Tethra's Doom.
- Frigid Blast, the Cold version from Operation Cryotic Front.
- Shotgun Savvy, a shotgun status mod.
|Rifle|| Catalyzer Link • Hammer Shot • High Voltage • Malignant Force • Rifle Aptitude |
Rime Rounds • Thermite Rounds
|Shotgun|| Frigid Blast • Nano-Applicator • Scattering Inferno • Shell Shock • Shotgun Savvy |
|Pistol|| Embedded Catalyzer • Frostbite • Jolt • Pistol Pestilence • Scorch |
Stunning Speed • Sure Shot
|Melee|| Drifting Contact • Enduring Strike • Melee Prowess • Vicious Frost • Virulent Scourge |
Volcanic Edge • Voltaic Strike • Weeping Wounds
|Arch-Gun||Magma Chamber • Modified Munitions|
|Arch-Melee||Searing Steel • Sudden Impact|
|Pistol||Perpetual Agony • Toxic Sequence|
|Melee||Enduring Affliction • Lasting Sting|