Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Impact Damage||Status chance||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The impact damage of a weapon must be at least 70% of the total for the raw damage gained from this mod to be comparable to an elemental damage counterpart like Scorch.
- Pistols with high impact damage and status chance include;
- Kuva Kraken
- Bronco ( Bronco Prime)
- Akbronco Prime
- Twin Vipers Wraith is also worthy of consideration. It has a very high percentage of Impact damage, and the relatively low status chance is offset by the extremely high fire rate.
- Vaykor Marelok and Akstiletto Prime are also solid choices if you're more interested in status chance and the set bonus than raw damage. This is accentuated further by the Shrapnel Rounds augment for Marelok.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Set bonus currently does not function exactly as advertised. All melee kills will cause the target to explode, dealing a percentage of their health in a radius with fall off. This detonation effect has a cooldown before another target can be detonated. In addition, an unknown 2-second buff listed as "Saxum Set Bonus" will be activated on every melee kill. Lifted targets killed by melee will always detonate, ignoring the cooldown of the first effect.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Aero||Agility • Periphery • Vantage|
|Augur||Accord • Message • Pact • Reach • Secrets • Seeker|
|Carnis||Carapace • Mandible • Stinger|
|Gladiator||Aegis • Finesse • Might • Resolve • Rush • Vice|
|Hunter||Adrenaline • Command • Munitions • Recovery • Synergy • Track|
|Jugulus||Barbs • Carapace • Spines|
|Mecha||Empowered • Overdrive • Pulse • Recharge|
|Motus||Impact • Setup • Signal|
|Proton||Jet • Pulse • Snap|
|Sacrificial||Pressure • Steel|
|Saxum||Carapace • Spittle • Thorax|
|Strain||Consume • Eruption • Fever • Infection|
|Synth||Charge • Deconstruct • Fiber • Reflex|
|Tek||Assault • Collateral • Enhance • Gravity|
|Umbral||Fiber • Intensify • Vitality|
|Vigilante||Armaments • Fervor • Offense • Pursuit • Supplies • Vigor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.