Saxum Carapace is a set mod that increases the armor and health of a Warframe.
This mod is part of a set, whose set bonus increases with each additional mod equipped from that set.
Saxum Set: Lifted enemies explode on death, dealing X% of their max health as Impact Damage in an X-meter radius.
||Percentage of Enemy Health
Update 30.7 (2021-09-08)
- Made the following changes to the Saxum Mod set:
- The cooldown will now appear in the HUD.
- Removed fall-off damage and increased the range to 4/8/12 metres.
- Increased the knockback to enemies caught closer to the impact while heavily staggering enemies within range but further away from the explosion.
- Also fixed issues with the Saxum mod set bonus not matching the in-game description: Lifted enemies explode on death and deal up to 30% of their max health as Impact damage.
- Fixed multiple issues with the Saxum Mod set:
- Fixed the “Lifted enemies explode on death” effect not working when the full set is equipped.
- Fixed non-melee attacks to proc the effect.
- Fixed the effect from triggering on non-lifted enemies.
- Fixed the damage type to correctly deal Impact damage.
- Fixed a “buff” icon appearing in the HUD on activation.
- Miscellaneous fixes for proc inconsistencies and stacking issues with other mods.
Update 29.5 (2020-11-19)
- Fixed the Saxum Mod Sets not being equippable on Exalted Melee.
Update 29.0 (2020-08-25)