Savior Decoy is a Warframe Augment Mod for that allows to absorb any fatal damage dealt to the player before switching places, along with reducing Decoy's casting time.
|Rank||Casting Speed Buff||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- After switching places with the player, Savior Decoy has a 60-second cooldown during which it will be unable to absorb any fatal damage dealt.
- Works beyond the range of Switch Teleport (probably infinite) and does not require direct line of sight.
- Synergizes very well with , as his can protect the decoy from harm allowing a guaranteed activation of the augment.
- Enemies will surround and target the decoy if left out in the open. This is especially difficult to utilize against Infested who will rush the decoy and destroy it in just a few attacks. This makes the augment rather counterintuitive since if Loki himself takes fatal damage, and assuming his decoy is still alive, he will be teleported into a group of enemies with only a tiny bit of health.
- Because of this, it's recommended to place the decoy in a hidden place far from enemies. However, finding a spot where enemies both cannot attack it can be very difficult, as the game will prevent it from being obstructed and most enemies can jump to almost any spot in the game.