Savage Silence is a Warframe Augment Mod for 's that multiplies the damage of standing finisher attacks on affected enemies.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage bonus is multiplicative to .
- Savage Silence affects standing finisher attacks: Stealth Attacks and Counterattack Finishers.
- Causes Silence's stagger to set enemies up for standing finisher attacks. Silence without the Augment will not set up (alerted) enemies for finisher attacks.
- Enemies affected by Savage Silence also take increased finisher damage from Warframe abilities that deliver their damage via standing finisher attacks, e.g. 's .
- Approaching stunned enemies upfront and killing them won't break the stealth affinity multiplier.
- In similar fashion, bumping into stunned enemies won't break the multiplier either.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Synergizes well with the pistol, as the explosions will open enemies to finishers, allowing Banshee to simply have Silence active to deal the bonus finisher damage on any enemy without needing low range or duration to re-stun enemies.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.