“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
An Intrinsics rank 3 or higher in any category is required to access any of the missions in Saturn Proxima.
|Lupal Pass||Skirmish||48 - 56||22 - 26||Unknown||60||4||1|
|Nodo Gap||Skirmish||54 - 60||22 - 25||Unknown||60||4||1|
|Mordo Cluster||Skirmish||55 - 60||24 - 26||Unknown||60||4||1|
|Spiro Gap||Skirmish||58 - 63||25 - 28||Unknown||60||4||1|
|Vila Gap||Skirmish||62 - 70||27 - 30||Unknown||60||4||1|
|Vand Cluster||Skirmish||65 - 70||29 - 32||Unknown||90||6||1|
|Kasio's Rest||Skirmish||70 - 75||30 - 33||Unknown||90||6||2 (1 is an Asteroid Assassinate)|
Mission Completion RewardsEdit
|Lavan Engines Mk II||8%|
|Lavan Reactor Mk II||8%|
|Lavan Shield Array Mk II||8%|
|Vidar Engines Mk II||8%|
|Vidar Reactor Mk II||8%|
|Vidar Shield Array Mk II||8%|
|2 Riven Sliver||5.5%|
|Meso B4 Relic||2%|
|Meso C4 Relic||2%|
|Meso C5 Relic||2%|
|Meso D4 Relic||2%|
|Meso E4 Relic||2%|
|Meso N9 Relic||2%|
|Meso R3 Relic||2%|
- Kasio's Rest, Saturn Proxima
- Lupal Pass, Saturn Proxima
- Mordo Cluster, Saturn Proxima
- Nodo Gap, Saturn Proxima
- Spiro Gap, Saturn Proxima
- Vand Cluster, Saturn Proxima
- Vila Gap, Saturn Proxima
Up to date as of Hotfix 28.0.7
- The text on the nodes in the SaturnProxima indicates that they can only be accessed if the player has at least one intrinsic class at rank 3 or above; however, this only applies to players who are playing alone or are solo-queueing for public squads. For players joining together in pre-formed squads, only the squad host needs to meet the Saturn's intrinsic requirement.
- Proxima is an alternate form of Latin word proximus, which means nearest, next or adjoining.
- Proxima is also another name of Proxima Centauri, a flare star in the southern constellation of Centaurus, the nearest star to the sun.
- At Update 27.0's release, a structure resembling the Saturn Six Max Pen prison (former home of the Wolf of Saturn Six) could be found in the mission. Though it had collision, it could not be entered. Hotfix 27.0.4 temporarily removed the facility from appearing in Saturn Proxima missions, and will return at a later date.
- In Saturn Proxima's skybox, players can spot the moon Titan, with its distinctive orange color and blue glow. In the Star Chart, Titan is listed as a Survival mission.
Last updated: Update 27.0
|Mercury • Venus • Earth (Proxima) • Lua • Mars • Phobos • Ceres • Jupiter • Europa • Saturn (Proxima) • Uranus • Neptune • Pluto • Sedna • Kuva Fortress • Eris • Void (Veil Proxima) • Derelict|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.